Part 3

-Sophie P.O.V.-

I spotted ria walking to the lunch room. I ran straight up to her.

"Soo guess what just happen in the gym 2 period?" "Whatt!?? Tell mee , tell me." She said screaming. "Well you know the christmas dance is coming up, and i really wanted alex to ask me out. Well he did. !" "Ahhhhhhhhh. Congratsss , i knew he would come around and ask you." She said but quickly covered her mouth. "What are you talking about?" I said lookingg confused. " ohh nothing." She said looking at the ground. "Girl quit playing and tell me. I tell you everything and this- " she cut me off. "Fine, just dont start explaining things. Well he was talking to me and he told me that he liked you for a long time but was scared to ask you out because hentaughtnyou would have said no." I blushed. "I would have thrown the biggest party ever. She laughed.

-Sophia P.O.V.-

After zack ask me out i was happy for the whole day. It was not lunch time and i couldnt wait to tell sophie about this. She was acroos the room talking to ria.

"Hey soph, can i talk to you quick?" "Sure." She said. "Well you know how bad i wanted zack to ask me out well he did he ask me in first period." "Alex ask me out in third period" she said i amm happyyy . We both are happy.

School was now over and i was making my way out of the school doors when i spotted Zack and he wasnt alone.

Zack was talking to Tiffany Colner. The cheerleading captain for bolton high school. I disliked her the moment we wont the cheer pff and she said we cheated and wanted to fight me. I beat her up bad. Black eye , broken nose and a few broken ribs. She try to stay far away from me.

I saw Zack bend down not to put a ring on it but he kissed her right infront my eyes Zack kissed Tiffany. My eyes was now watered and i couldnt help it. When they was finished she watched me with a smirk on her face. I looked to my left and my sister saw it too. Before she couldnt even say anything i jumped on top of tiffany and was hitting her repeatedly in her face over and over again. Little did i know Sophie was beating her one friend bianca for trying to jump in.

I was being pulled off of her by none other than Zack. "Dont touch me, and forget about the christmas dance cause i dont want to go with you." I then bursted into tears and ran away.

Alex pulled Sophie off of bianca and was trying to calm her down.

I cant belive he really did that to me, not even a day yet and he done broke my heart.

*******************************************************************************

Read , vote, comment share.

I am going to try my best and update early.