Chapter 15- plan a-z

Remember, when I tried to make these chapters good?

NOT TODAY!

Lol does anyone still read this junk?

Ha probably not, I'm just a loner, ok onto the story and not my sad life lol

(Dippers POV)

Me and bill stayed up all night trying to figure out a plan to stop Lucy from killing me. We worked through every single detail and finally after 26 lettered plans came up with plan a-z it incorporated a small detail from every single one of the plans we had made before but had not perfected.

We studied hard and long on her weaknesses and strengths what weapons to use, and the best weapon we could come up with, was me. I was okay with this, I mean I use myself to save myself, well, bill will be using me actually? See, we've realized the only way to take down Lucy is to shoot her with an astounding beam of light magic.

I'm that astounding beam of light magic. I have to chant some chant thingy that we've gone over a few times and then bill will grab me and aim me towards Lucy and a large beam of light should shoot out of my forehead and hit her and it should take her down enough for bill to finish the job.

We were originally just gunna sum up all of my magic in a containment of some sort and blast it like a bomb but once we realized that was to risky and I would probably be taken down by the blow that I wouldn't be able to even go there, we decided on plan a-z. In two days time they should be coming by to pick me up and bring me to the execution.

This is the slightly strange part that I'm not so excited about. Bill is going to absorb himself into my skin and lay dormant until the plan starts. We've calculated how long the truck ride is and it will be long enough for bill to use his dark magic to destroy the containment that I'm going to be in from the inside. Once they go to pick us up out of the truck, they won't know what hit em.

That's when we'll go into the execution building knowing Lucy is going to be in the execution barrier room to watch me die. (Slightly creepy if u ask me) we will sneak in and take out any demon guards. Using spell protect of course to make sure she doesn't sense our presences. Once we find her and trap her in the room, then it's time to use the beam of light magic.

Since I will be taken down by the blow I will rest on the ground while bill drags her semi permanent humanized body into the execution room and ends this once and for all. Bill will become ruler of the underworld and I will gladly take his side as queen making the world a better place for everyone.

It's fool proof!

-------

Lolol sorry this is so short I just kind of wanted to get something out to you guys. I tried! Kinda. Anyways, vote/comment/follow and HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!*