One Painter * WATTY AWARDS 2012*

"Hello welcome to the Plaza hotel, how may I help you?" The nice receptionist greeted me and I stared at her as if she was nothing but a fleck on my daily schedule.

"Yes, I need to go up to room 245, they are expecting me," I replied bored with this discussion and she gave me an annoyed look before glancing at the computer for a lame 20 seconds.

"Oh, looks like the person in 245, isn't expecting anybody sorry," she sniped then smirked at knowing she had the upper hand. I rolled my eyes from behind my shades and calmly inquired

"Check again, before you summarize today's events for me."

She glared at me before hitting a few keys, her face turned from puzzled to embarrassed and she excused herself lightly, "Oh seems there has been a mistake, enjoy your visit"

"Oh I will," putting my hand across the counter to shake hers, she reached out and took it firmly trying to show her 'woman hood', I tightened my grip and pushed my nails into her skin which made her gasp.

"Until next time" I whispered then let go of her hand before walking away with my briefcase, my crème skirt blowing in the wind and I added to myself, 'Even though in about 5 minutes you will be on the floor.'

I walked up the flight of stairs to avoid camera in the elevators, my pumps clicked on the hard surface while I made my way up to the scum bastard who crossed me. I smirked knowing exactly what he had coming to him and the look on his face would be just priceless. The incompetent moron, who had no idea how effective I could be, using his amateur, insufficient, maladroit and raw talent could be used to take out me and steal half of my money.

My fists clenched as I remembered how he thought he could play me but then my mind showed me that I knew what he was doing for the whole time, and this was just a game for my amusement. So I played along like any clueless girl who he made fall for him, pathetic really but still a suitable game since my only one challenge died two months ago.

I reached his floor and pulled up my neck scruff up to shield my face, I walked down the golden carpeted floor and the bright yellow lights shined down the hallway. I grinned as I practically skipped to the door and knocked on it.

"Who is it?" his dick-head voice whined through the door, making me consider on walking in especially if he is doing something which is not in my best intention to see.

"It's me baby," I put on his current Texas twang girlfriends voice on which to my profiling is Tiffany.

"Oh come in then, Papa is hungry"

I nearly vomited right then and there but I heard the automatic lock click, so I pulled myself together and I opened the door lightly to see him strutting a sexy pose on the bed in his boxers. So I pulled off my coat and put it up on the hook avoiding face contact.

"Come on into bed with me, big boy is ready for you," he tried saying huskily which made me think to kill Tiffany as well just to get her to forget what he must have said to her before.

"Of course big boy, let me just take my hat off," I twanged at him, lightly teasing him with the name he had called for himself.

I took of my glasses then unclasped the hat which let loose my brown curly hair which tumbled in untamed curls down my back.

"Did you dye your hair? For me?" he asked which made me scoff and I swung around loving the look of fear in his eyes as he noticed who was in his room, alone with him.

"Yes of course Patrick, I did this all for you" I smirked and he jumped up preparing to leave.

I blocked his way and kicked the back of his knee while he tried to grasp the door handle, which indeed made him tumble and crash to the floor.