❦Chapter 16❦

I am perfect in my imperfection, happy in my pain. Strong in my weakness and beautiful in my own way.

「️♔️」️

“Where were you?” he asks once again as I slowly opened the door and walked backwards and enter our room.

Damien came in not long after I did, he closed the door, his eyes not leaving mine and I gulped nervously.

His eyes is almost pitch black as he watches me like a hawk, he advance towards me and I backed away from him until I couldn’t as a wall prevented me to do so.

He took ahold of my chin as he made me look up at him but I refused to open my eyes.

“Look at me Scarlett” he demanded softly but I only defied him as I shut my eyes more tightly than before.

“Scarlett” he warned and I shook my head.

“Baby, don’t make me force you to open your beautiful eyes” he murmured against my ear, his voice husky, deeper than his normal tone, I shivered as goose bumps rose up my skin.

I almost gave in but my stubbornness overpowered me.

He let out a delicious chuckle before I felt him lean in closer to and I felt his lips kiss my neck and I let out a quiet and small moan but still kept my eyes shut, his touch making my knees weak, making them feel like jelly.

He then proceeded to nibble my earlobe and I couldn’t help it as I let out a loud moan which encouraged him more as he planted small butterfly kisses along my jaw, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against him. I could feel every hard part of him; I put my arms around his neck as I tightened my hold on his neck as he devoured my body and mind.

He kissed the base of my throat as he sucked and nipped on it, I could feel his tongue doing magic to my skin as I let out embarrassed moans, my eyes still shut, whether from my euphoric state or from my defiance. Whatever it is, I am enjoying the things that Damien is doing to me that I unconsciously ran my hands through his thick and luscious hair as I pulled him lower as he continued to sucked my skin, going lower and lower.

He kissed my collar bone and I couldn’t resist it no more as I opened my eyes and pulled on his hair to look up and as soon as he did I smashed our lips together, not holding in my desires for him as we both get locked up in our feverish kiss.

He let me lead the kiss as I sucked his lower lip and he let out a sound that emitted from his throat and that fueled up my hunger for him, I teased and nibbled his lower lip until they were bruised before he got tired of my teases as he dominated the kiss and took over it.

He licked my lower lip and I immediately gave him access and he didn’t waste his time as he entered his tongue inside my mouth as both our tongues battled for dominance as the kiss grew hotter and more needy, I snaked my hands until they went inside his shirt as I clutched his back, my finger nails digging on his skin, he groaned out a lust-filled sound as both his hand traveled from my waist down to my thighs as he lifted me up until both my legs are wrapped up around his waist.

He pinned me against the wall so half of me is leaning against the wall and half is being carried by Damien.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair in one hand as he moved it on the side as he kissed my jaw trailing down to my neck, my hands are roaming against his upper body as I brought them on his front as I trailed my hands on his abs, feeling them tense from my touch and I could feel each and every muscle.

It aroused me more and pulled the hem of his shirt as I pulled it off of his body, Damien gave me time to remove it before he kissed me again in the lips.