Chapter 8: Taken~ Part 3

This part is also dedicated to 

OK, I know it's been a while since I posted a chapter, but I was having writer's block. Then yesterday I was going to post this chapter on 12/7/16 Wed, a month ago( today is 1/24/16) , but Wattpad decided not to publish it when I pressed the button. then somehow a huge chunk of it got erased. I'm still mad since I liked the first version, but I think that this one will be ok.... I was a little busy with counseling and other things so....Oh and I gave you guys a choice below, and I don't normally do that so be grateful and say thanks and a round of applause and some hoots. (comment here)--->

Sorry if it's a little bloody here ): 

.

.

.

.

Not :P

SPOILER ALERT: For those who watch the anime of FT and dont read the manga, Let me warn you, there's a spoiler in here. If you don't want to know it, Ill say where it is and you can skip it. So we're all good, OK? itll be bold and italized.

__________________________________________________________________________

"No!"

You woke up screaming. The fake (exceed name) was going to kill you! Thank god that you weren't going to be killed by the fake, now that you're awake. The feel of the fake felt so real. You shuddered to imagine the damage that could've happened.

You moved a hand to wipe the sweat off your forehead. You found that you could, but your arms were shackled to the wall. Except for your legs. Seems like someone wants to make you think you have a chance to escape. Ha ha, not funny.

You looked around. You were in a type of cellar dungeon, except that you were all by yourself. you able to see, courtesy of the light coming through the bar window.

You didn't know how you got here, but you did know who had taken you.

It shamed you to remember your actions.

__________

(Flashback:)

"So we meet again, (Y/n)"

You shivered at the voice. You knew that voice anywhere. You turned around to let out a small gasp.

It was the same person who you met on that fated day.

"Zero" You hissed. "Why are you here?!"

He chuckled. "Can't I visit my long time friend?"

"No. I'm not your friend. You murdered (Exceed name)!"

He shook his black hair. "Oh look at what you're saying love. I did that thing a favor by ending it's suffering. Surely you would've not wanted it to keep hurting, yes?"

You were quickly getting angry. "(his/her) name is (e/n)! And (e/n) wasn't suffering or hurt at all. You killed her out of hate for me"

"Correction: I did that out of love for you" He smiled.

"You don't love me! You don't hurt the person you love. You protect her and you make sure that she is happy. You didn't do any of that!" (A/n: Anyone agrees or had experience?)

"Seriously, love? I do love you. Very much. I will do anything to keep you" Zero walked closer to you, which you countered by walking backward. 

"Why, though? Why kill (Exceed name)? Why?!" You shouted at him.

" It was a nuisance. It would've only got in our way. You and I will be together forever. Don't you know the saying _____?" He stopped walking. (A/n: I will use ___ for ur name now)