0.1

Emma P.O.V.

9:48 P.M.

"Emma where are you darling?" My father Mike calls out to me while shutting the front door.

Hopping off the couch I run over to him. "Hi daddy!"

Maybe he won't be angry today.

"Please go away while Amanda," jerking his head towards the blonde chick sucking on his neck. "And I have some fun." He begins to walk away pressing his lips to hers.

Gross

"But Mike-" I begin, but am cut off by a rush of footsteps and a slap to my face.

"Don't ever call me that again, Emma. You were a mistake. I never wanted you. I'm glad your mother is dead." With that he turns around, and grabs Amanda roughly by the arms and pulls her towards his bedroom.

Why me? Why can't my mom be alive. Why can't I have a nice dad.

I silently begin to sob to myself. Standing up I place my hand on my face and pull it away when it begins to sting. "I don't deserve this." Turning towards the front door I run over, put my shoes on and turn the knob.

Goodbye I guess

I begin to run. Down the stairs, out the apartment complex doors. And to the right. In the distance I see bright flashing lights. By the time I reach the lights I'm soaked from head to toe.

I'm cold. I'm tired. I'm hungry.

Looking to my left and I see a metal gate. I slip through and begin to wander.

Mike had a car just like this one.

And with that thought, I pull the handle. Nothing.

It's locked.

Turning around I grab the next closest car and grab that handle. Unlocked. I wriggle my way inside and shut the door behind me.

It's warm in here

Looking out of the backseat window my eyes slowly begin to close. "I just want a family." My eyes fully close, and I drift off to sleep.

howdy guys! Sorry for this chapter and probably every chapter after this. I'm not a great writer or anything but I read a lot of KB fanfics and I wanted to mix it up with a story like this. Lemme know what you guys think and stuff.