To The Hospital

Ruth's POV

Notch had told me about Lydia, and I knew that part was true. We traveled to where minecon was. All the game developers were still there. We went up to Lydia. "Lydia I know what you did.", I said. She looked at me and gave me an evil grin. "So why don't they hate you?", asked Lydia. "We reversed the spell.", I said. "You're supposed to be dead!", whispered Lydia, loud enough we could hear her. "Lydia, why do you want me dead?", I asked. "I don't like the idea of a girl in Team Crafted.", she said. "You ain't gonna change that.", I said. We started to walk away. "You don't mess with me.", I heard her mutter. In my mind I thought, what are you going to do about it? Then, I felt a sharp pain in my back. My eyelids started to feel heavy. I closed my eyes and fell to the ground.

Lydia's POV

I slid my poisonous blade back in my sleeve. "I said don't mess with me.", I said. I dragged Ruth's body into my backstage room of minecon. "They'll pay for sure.", I said to myself. "She'll pay too."

Adam's POV

"Nice going Ru...", I realized she wasn't behind us. "Ruth?", I said. I ran back to where we were. No sign of her or Lydia. I started to run backstage, but Ty and Jason grabbed my arms. "What are you doing?", asked Ty. "You can't go back there!", said Jason. "I know that.", I said as I slipped backstage. I ran to Lydia's room. There, Lydia was at her mirror. I saw Ruth laying on the floor. Lydia looked at me, and slid out a blade from her sleeve. It seemed to be poisoned. "I told you guys not to mess with me.", she said, waking towards me. I tried to go out the door, but it was locked. I didn't even close it though, I thought. She came even closer, then all of a sudden...

Ruth's POV

I knew something was wrong. The poisonous blade hadn't hurt me too bad. It did hurt a lot. I knew something was wrong. I opened my eyes, and sat up. Lydia was going to poison Adam. I stood up quickly and turned into my snow self. I saw Adam's stream of tears down his face. I quickly threw an icicle at Lydia. It went right through her, and pierced the door, right next to Adam. Lydia fell to the ground. Adam looked at me in fear. I smiled at him and turned back into myself. He came over and hugged me. "Ow!", I yelled. He let go, and saw the blood on my back. "Are you ok?", he asked cautiously. "I don't know.", I replied. I started to get dizzy, and tipped everywhere. Adam tried to help me regain my balance. "Let's go see the guys.", he said. We left the room, and headed out. Ty helped Adam with helping me. "Ruth, are you ok?", he asked. "I don't know.", I replied. My eyelids started to get heavy again. Then, my eyes closed. I didn't feel a thing.

Adam's POV

I watched as Ruth fell. "We need to get her to the hospital.", I said. I picked her up, and we ran to the car. I put her in the back seat. Mitch drove us to the hospital. I picked up Ruth and ran inside. "Help!", I said. "She's poisoned and really hurt!" A doctor came out, and carried her to an emergency room. We waited in the waiting room until we heard an ok from the doctor.

Ruth's POV

I felt really dizzy. "I don't know.", I heard the doctor say. "She's not waking up." "Where's Adam?", I asked quietly. The doctor looked at me and smiled. "He's probably in the waiting room.", he replied. "Good.", I whispered. "Can I see him?" "Certainly.", said the doctor, heading out of the room. I sat in my bed, and held my head. I had a huge headache. Adam walked through the door. He rushed over to me. "Ruth are you ok?", he asked cautiously. "She's going to be fine.", said the doctor. "It's good you got her here in time. Any later the poison would've gotten to her." "When can she come home?", asked Adam. "Now.", replied the doctor. "But she needs to stay in bed. She has to take this medication every day too." The doctor handed Adam some pills. "What a cool necklace too.", said the doctor. "It's an amulet.", I said. "What does it have some sort of special power?", asked the doctor. I wanted to say no, but I don't like lying. But I didn't want to blow my secret. "Umm...", I started. "It doesn't have magic powers, does it?", asked the doctor. I bit my lip. "Please answer the question.", said the doctor. "Maybe.", I answered. "This was a yes or no question, and you would've said either no or yes, and maybe was not an option.", said the doctor. "Does it really have magic powers?" I realized he wanted a yes or no answer. I looked at Adam in fear. He had the same expression on his face. "Yes.", I said sighing. "Show me.", said the doctor. A tear rolled down my cheek as I knew what was going to happen. "Can you get my friend Jordan in here?", I asked. "I asked you a que...", started the doctor. "He has something to do with amulets.", I said. The doctor led the room. I looked at Adam. He had tears streaming down his face. We both knew what was going to happen. We always thought, that if anyone found out about me and Jordan's powers, we'd be sent away and experimented on. "Goodbye.", I whispered. "I'm not going to let them take you.", said Adam. "I promise." "But how?", I asked. "Trust me.", Adam said. You could tell he was crying by his voice. Jordan and the doctor came into the room. Jordan was scared too. He knew what would happen. "Show me your powers." said the doctor. I stood up next to Jordan. We huffed and turned into ourselves. Me snow and him lightning. "This is amazing.", said the doctor. "Thank you for this discovery. I'm sorry, but we're going to have no choice but to take you away and have tests done." Me and Jordan looked at each other in fear as tears streamed down our face. I was then swept off my feet by Adam. "Run!", he yelled. We ran down the hall, doctors running after us. "We need tests!", one of them yelled. "Lets get out of here!", yelled Jordan to the guys. They didn't ask questions. Hey opened the door and ran to the car. The doctors were still after us. We started to drive away, the doctors right on our tail. We drove home. Adam ran inside and laid me on the couch. Him and everyone else tried to hold the door. "You guys have to hide!", said Mitch. Jordan came over, picked me up, and ran upstairs. He hid us in a closet. "Don't say a word." said Jordan. You could tell the panic in his voice. "Breathe lightly." We heard the doors crash open. "Where are they?!", one doctor demanded. "You can't take them away!", yelled Jason. "We need to find out how they do that!", said a doctor. We heard footsteps come upstairs. It was the doctors. We heard them search through the room next to us. I started to panic. My heart raced fast. The doctors left the room and came to ours. They walked in slowly. My heart stopped. "They're in here.", said a doctor. "I know it."