Chapter 4

A few moments later Justin and I pulled up to a small, but quaint flower shop. "This place is so cute," I said as I got out of the car. "Yeah, I know the owner,Jennifer, Her dad built this place 6 years ago." "Oh that's sweet." I smiled and followed Justin inside the shop. "Justin!" Called out a happy chipper voice. The lady ran out from behind register and into Justin's arms as he entered the store. "Hello to you to," he smiled. She kissed his lips and hugged tighter. "Why have you not called me?" She asked. "I've just been busy baby girl." She let go of Justin and smiled. "I understand," Jennifer said. For the first time, Jennifer looked at me. "Oh, hi, is there anything I can help you with?" I smiled, and shook my head. "No, I'm with Justin." Her face contorted into confusion. "Oh, really? I can now see why you were busy." I looked at Justin as if I were saying 'sorry', but all he did was look down and smile at me. He walked over to Jennifer who was now behind the counter. "She isn't the reason babe, its Selena. That's why I'm here. I ordered some pink roses and orchids for her yesterday." She looked at him shocked and nodded sadly. "I thought we made a good couple, Justin," Jennifer said sadly to him. "I did too but I didn't want you all exposed to the press, with Selena, she's already uses to it." That made sense, but he was obviously just sweet talking her. "I understand completely Justin. Thanks for taking my feelings into consideration," Jennifer said to Justin. I nearly scoffed when she believed him. I shook my head and sat down on a bench next to the door.  After five more minutes of Jennifer flirting with Justin we finally got the flowed and Justin got Jennifer's new phone number. As we walked back to the car, there was one question bothering the heck out of me. I sat in the car and was annoyed all the way to the jewelry store a few blocks from the flower shop. "What's wrong,Jenail?" Justin asked, suddenly pulling me from my thoughts. "Huh? I'm sorry, I missed that." I looked over at Justin. "I asked you what is wrong, you haven't said a word since we left." "Oh, well I was just thinking about something is all." I said as I looked back out my window. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked as he turned down the radio. I thought, and turned slowly toward him. "Well, I was just wondering about how you can have a fling almost every night then date Selena, and then after her you have yet, another fling." He shrugged. "Its not that big of a deal Jenail. Sel isn't as innocent as she seems you know." I nodded and sat back in my seat. I felt as if I was pushing a boundary. We pulled into a crowded parking lot and parked. "Come on Jenail," Justin said. He seemed a little annoyed with me so I got out of the car quickly and followed him closely. We entered the jewelry store and walked straight to the counter. "Well, hello there!" A short, elderly lady lady said to Justin, happily. "Hello," Justin said kindly. "I'm Phyllis. Can I help you?" She asked sweetly. She was so cute. I smiled at her and she returned of with no hesitation, she reminded me my aunt Rita. "Yes you can, I made an order out to Justin Bieber about a week ago, it was a diamond encrusted bracelet and necklace." Justin said to Phyllis. She nodded and began typing information into her computer, she than reached for a key and headed down the aisle and unlocked a drawer and grabbed two boxes. "Here we are." She slid them inside a bag. "It says here you already paid," she said while pointing to the computer, "do you want your receipt?" Justin shook his head and grabbed the bag and walked out the store. "Thank you Phyllis." "Your welcome, have a good day!" I ran the out the door to catch up with Justin, "can you please slow down?" I said to Justin. He was still kind of mad at me. He slowed down but still didn't look at me. "Look, I'm sorry for questioning you okay?"  I said to Justin in hopes of the day going better. "Its fine," Justin said as he adjusted his twisted seat belt. He turned in his seat and reached for the bag that was decorated with the stores logo. "Here, pick one for Selena." Justin told me as he handed me the boxes. The necklace was gorgeous and very elegant, and the bracelet was equally beautiful. I imagined Selena wearing the items and chose the bracelet for her because she didn't have many of them. "Good choice, she has plenty of necklaces." Justin approved. I smiled happily and sat back in my seat as Justin put the bracelet in the bag. "Lets get lunch," he said randomly and began to drive toward a Burger King.