Chapter 17*

"Harry, how was school?" His father asked from the couch as he walked in the house.

Harry shrugged, "okay, I guess. There's no practice today in case you were wondering," he figured that's what his father really wanted to know. Of course, his father genuinely cared about his whereabouts, but soccer was very important to him as well.

He shook his head, "No, its raining crazy outside. I understand," was all he told him. His father went back to the TV where he was watching some old film.

"Where's mom?" Harry asked about to go up the steps, "axel?"

"They went to buy Axel some new cleats at some outlet an hour away. I'm about to go to work in a while," he informed him and Harry nodded.

"Oh okay," was all he said before going up the stairs. He didn't want to make any more conversation with his father so he left quickly.

Harry set his bag down and flopped onto his bed and then unzipped his bag. He took out a small baggie and a skinny cigar and began to do what he normally did. His mind was all over the place with exams and soccer and he just needed to be relieved as much as he could.

He took his phone out and unlocked it before clicking on messages.

Harry: hey

He waited for a response. He was grinding his weed until it buzzed

Zulema: hey

Harry: wanna smoke?

Zulema: alright. Be there in 30?

Harry: yeah.

Harry locked his phone before finishing up the blunt and stuffing it in a zip lock. He sat on his desk and finished up some dumb essay before emailing it to his teacher and then sending it.

After that, he shifted in his chair, looked around his room and at his wall. He remembered Zulema telling him that the wall would look better if it were purple. He chuckled because his room would look terrible if it were purple.

She was quite odd sometimes. Shy, awkward. But he didn't care because it was cute when she was nervous and it seemed like she was the nervous one when they weren't having sex and he was the nervous one when they were.

Harry furrowed his brows when he never heard his phone buzz and it's been already 45 minutes. He took it out to see he had a new message, but like five minutes ago.

Zulema: I'm here

Zulema: your mom is here

Harrys eyes widened as he groaned and then rushed down the stairs. His mom was sitting on the couch with poor Zulema who was probably so pissed.

"Mom-" Harry began to say but she cut him off.

"Harry you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" She chirped and he literally died inside.

"Mom, I thought you were at an outlet with axel?" He asked.

"Well, I was and then decided to just drop him off since he met up with some friends," she told him kindly.

"Oh," Harry muttered looking at zulema who was blushing and looking down at her lap.

"Zulema here, wait did I say that right?" His mother looked at Zulema who looked up and nodded kindly.

"She's such a sweetheart," his mom cooed giving the girl a warm smile.

"Thank you, your home is lovely," she told her in a small voice.