Blood, Sweat & Tears: Part 1

There are two parts to this chapter because it's supa long (almost 3000 words for this part alone o_o), so take it as a gift from me to say sorry for taking forever :)
Also, if you want songs to listen to while reading this chapter, comment or PM me and I'll list a few!
Sunday 10th September, 11:19am

"Phil? Can you come here for a second?" Father called, I wandered into the kitchen to see Jessica in her supersuit, but wearing her leather jacket over the top.

"What is it dad?"

"You haven't got anything planned, have you? Because those are gonna have to be cancelled." He looked at Jessica, "The Howell brothers are going to be back at it again later today, according to my devices. So you and Jessica are going to resolve this conflict once it's started and bring me back something to analyse of theirs."

"But why me? I'd much rather be sitting at home browsing through Asos." Jessica groaned,

"And I'd rather be looking after my sims." I spoke up, there are two kinds of people.

"Well, Jessica has to develop on her skills which are lacking because she isn't paying attention, and Phil is a perfect roll model, seeing as he is better than all three of the girls put together." Jessica looked gobsmacked, but I just shrugged.

"Okie dokie, I'll go get my supersuit on." I smiled, going back upstairs.

Ping!, my phone sung. I took it out of my back pocket to check out the latest notification, wondering what it could be in my head.

Twitter: @pepememe: #RIPDatBoi your reign is over, I will forever miss you my son

Tumblr: aestheticbutter posted a text post: #RIPDatBoi and ways to remember him

YouTube: WeThreeMemes uploaded a video!: WE MISS YOU DAT BOI <3

All those were wrong.

When I unlocked my phone, my heart started to race, my blood pumping around my body faster than ever. I began to break out in small sweats, scared and shocked about my situation. I was going to have to lie. [(Josh) DUN DUN DAAAA]

FishFood69: hey, you still down for today? Which is Sunday? (Lol just incase you forgot the date we all have these days Phil you know so)

Some may say I over exaggerate when it comes down to lying, but I am the most terrible when it comes down to lying, and Chris isn't the most gullible of people either.

"Dad!" I shouted down the stairs, hearing a muffled 'what?' in reply. "They haven't started yet, and I have plans that I can get out of easily, so can I still go?"

"Mkay," he replied, leaving me grinning as I typed a reply.

KindaAmazingPhil: yeah sure! Just getting ready :)

FishFood69: cool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KindaAmazingPhil: why the lenny face?

FishFood69: because why not? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FishFood69: I am the dank memer, and I have all the memes
FishFood69: [4 images attached]

FishFood69: because why not? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)FishFood69: I am the dank memer, and I have all the memesFishFood69: [4 images attached]