Reunions and Goodbyes

#649 in Romance
Thank you!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. #649? You guys are amazing and wonderful I love you so much. Thank you. Here is your latest update...

Look at these interracial love videos.

Amazing song, like I'm in love with it and the video.

Anyway A/N at the end.
__

What Do You Mean? A Cliche Love Story, Chapter 17

Levi's P.O.V

"I've been looking for you, for a while." Her angelic voice carried up to me by the wind. When the angels sung and if their voices were as sweet as Raevyn's, God never got bored.

"I'm sure you have." I retort. The wind slapped me in the face, my cheeks were red and cold. Probably from the constant roar of the wind.

"Are you gonna come down?" She questioned as I peered down at her. Her under appreciated body was about 6 feet below me. She was wearing a velvet infinity scarf and faded light blue jeans attached to a black jacket.

"Nah, I'm good here." I shout down to her. A puff of air escapes her mouth as she sighs. She disappears out of my view and I lowly sigh, content. I wanted to be away from everyone and everything. Clear my head a little. Life wasn't going the way I wanted it to. It wasn't something I wanted anymore. I'm not going to take my life but I wonder. I wonder if life would be better for my mom, if my dad would start caring. But I know that even if I did and those things happened, they wouldn't be the same.

Someone rattles the ladder I had connected to the roof, slowly making their way up. I look up seeing Noah.

"You told her where I was, huh?" I ask.

He shrugs, "She wanted to make sure you were okay, heck I did. Missing work, skipping school. C'mon Levi, you gotta tell me what's up." [A/n foreal man😔]

"You don't care, your just doing this because of Raevyn." I retort.

"No, I actually care." He says defensive.

"Like you cared about my feelings for Raevyn?" I respond.

He makes a audible exhale, "Look if a apology is what your looking for then I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ignoring the fact you had feelings for her."

"But I'm not sorry that I acted on my feelings and you were to big of a chicken to do the same. So I'm sorry, are you happy now? Because I am actually giving a d-mn so stop blocking me out." He finishes in a heap. By now he's sitting beside me, I look over at him. I scan him for any fake emotions a facade but find none.

I hadn't acted on how I felt for Raevyn and that was most definitely my own fault. But I just- I just couldn't. I'm falling so hard for her and I can't even stop myself because it's too late. I'm already deeply infractued with her. It was as if I was trapped in a pit and the only way out was to fall. Fall till I couldn't anymore.