Chapter 14

"No..nothing Namjoon. We..just..talking." I say. I dont know any other better excuse to give.

"Talking....or kissing?" Namjoon ask.

"I just sent some fruits for her." Jin says. He also looks scared.
"I didnt ask you to send anything for Ina." Namjoon say.

Oh my...i am scared.

"Hyung...come here." Namjoon say to Jin. I gulp.

Jin just follows him get outside the room. I cant say anything. What he will do to Jin?

"I will come later. I have something to do." Namjoom says and gives me a very scary smirk.

Then he left before locking the door.

"Oh no...what should i do. I am stupid! Jin oppa must be in danger!" I say and i feel like i want to cry. What if Namjon kills him?

I cant hear anything. Is everything alright?

I keep thinking until i feel my eyelids become heavy.

♡♡♡♡♡

I wake up and i feel someone is watching me.

Then...i scream.

"Why do you sit in the dark. You are scaring me." I say.

Namjoon is sitting on the couch and watching me in the dark. I thought it was a ghost.

"You still have to be punished little cupcake." He says with a dark voice. He turns on the light and i can see him clearly.

His cloth is full of blood.

"Whose blood? Jin oppa?" I ask and he sit on the bed near me. I keep the distant. He seems dangerous right now.

" You made me hurt little cupcake. You kiss Jin, call him oppa but not me and now...you dont want to be near me." He says with a low voice.

"I..I didnt kiss him. We didnt kiss. I will call you oppa. Alright?" I say. I am shaking.

"If i didnt barge in you would have kissed him and if i didnt ask you would not call me oppa." He says.

He lean closer. I keep the distance.

But i cant go any further. I am stuck at the head of the bed.

I can smell the blood on his cloth.

Then suddenly his lips on mine.

This not the end....there is more things Namjoon will do to Ina...

Stay tuned

Vote and comment