your first fallout

part 1/2

Yoosung Kim

You slapped Yoosung across the cheek as he shouted the words that felt like a stab in the chest. Never did you expect this from your innocent boyfriend who would never try to make you upset;

"Why can't you be more like Rika?! She cared about me, she didn't nag at me all the damn time!"

Furious tears bubbled up in your eyes as you looked at Yoosung's surprised face. He himself seemed to be shocked at what he just said.

"I'm not Rika! She and I aren't the same person!" You cried, clenching your fists. "Or am I... just a replacement for her? Is that the only reason that you're dating me?! There were small similarities and you thought I was her?"

Yoosung was speechless. He wasn't even sure himself why he compared you to Rika in the first place.

"(name), I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that." He whispered as he attempted to reach out for you, but his hand was slapped away.

"I understand that it has only been a few years since she passed away, and you are still mourning. But I can't help but think that you only love me because I remind you of... Rika." You quietly whimpered, eyes looking down the floor.

The tears forming in your eyes began to cloud your vision, and you sniffed. You trembled as you heard Yoosung himself begin to cry, immediately starting to make you feel guilty.

"I didn't mean to (name)..." Yoosung tried to say, but you raised a hand to stop him.

"I'm sorry, I just need some time alone." You quickly walked out of the room, leaving a heartbroken Yoosung.

Zen

You were jealous, annoyed, saddened by Zen's behaviour earlier.

It was normal for a celebrity to treat his fans with kindness and maybe the odd flirty joke or two, but when your boyfriend starts kissing the fan girls on their cheek and becoming slightly more touchy with them - isn't it normal be a little pissed off?

"I don't like how you treated those girls today Zen. Your girlfriend was right in front of you, and you ignored me to top it all off." You bluntly said as the front door closed.

"Don't be like that babe." Zen lightly laughed.

"Be like what?" You snapped, a little harsher than you expected. "I think I'm acting perfectly acceptable. You were showering other women with affection right in front of me! You would act exactly the same way if I was the one flirting!"

He blinked a few times to make sure he was hearing you correctly. You were... angry with him? This was a first, and he didn't know how to react. He had never seen you act so angry in a long while, it didn't fail to make him speechless every time.

"You know I only love you-"

"Your actions don't say that!" You interrupted rudely, making Zen flinch.

Before he could get another word in edgewise, or you would become even angrier, you stormed past him and out of the apartment.

"(name)?" He whispered your name as the front door slammed.

He watched you go. He felt something tugging in his chest, he knew now that he felt guilty. He never knew that you felt so strongly about him.

Jaehee Kang