EPILOGUE

As the tears kept falling down my face, a shrill voice suddenly faded the images, the vibrant colors suddenly dulled and the noises became louder and louder until there was darkness. My eyes flutter and my senses awake. I sighed into my husband's chest in relief as I heard my daughter's voice call us awake.

"Mommy! Daddy!" The small voice said, climbing onto the bed. I opened my eyes to see my daughter, crawling towards us, her wild curls bouncing on her shoulders.

I untangle myself from Harry's embrace and sit up to have her in my arms, only for Harry to wake up and realize that I wasn't in his embrace anymore. He sat up, rubbing our little girl's hair and kissing her cheek.

"Isn't it too early to start the day, sweetheart?" He asked her, pressing her nose with his index finger.

"I wanna see if mommy's okay, if her fever's already down." She said to him, pressing the back of her hand on my head and on my neck, only for her to squeal and retract her hand from me, which made the both of us laugh.

"It's alright, baby. Mommy's fever is gone." I said, smiling at her. "But you still can't kiss Mommy or else you'll get sick."

"But I wanna kiss Mommy!" She pouted at me.

"What about Daddy?" Harry pouted at her, only for our child to kiss his cheek in response.

"Mommy slept a lot." She laughed.

"That's why I laid here all night to hug her until she's better." He said, looking back at me with a grin. "Now she's all better."

Our child cheered in response, bouncing on our bed. "Can we make breakfast for Mommy?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Give Daddy a second." Harry responded, kissing her forehead before running outside our room.

"Had a good night's sleep, huh?" He teased, playing with my hair as he turned back to me.

"It was kind of...okay, don't judge me."

"What happened?"

"Well, uh—you were kind of..."

"Yes?"

"Unfaithful in my dream."

"Well that's why you were crying on my chest last night. Should we look up the meaning for that?" He mused, and I whacked his bare arm in response.

"Well, you have been sleeping for a lot of hours. I wouldn't be surprised if you dreamt a lot." He mused, pinching my cheeks.

"It felt so real, though."

"Oh babe," he started, kissing my forehead, "you and our little girl are too important for me to let go. What happened was just a dream, and that won't be happening anytime soon, I promise you."

I smiled, burying myself into his chest. "You have no idea how much I love you."

"And I love you more." He responded, tightening his grip on me.

We laid there in bliss for a few seconds, but then he felt the urge to take a piss, only for him to run into the bathroom in a hurry. Just as he closed the door, his phone chimed, and the text alone created a storm inside my heart and the fear of my dream coming true.

Luna
Are you coming over tonight? xx

---

so...it's a dream sequence

lmao i dun fuckedt y'all up woops

this is what i really wanted to show tho, and i'm not screwin wit y'all that i wanted to show this bc i wanted to, it goes deeper than that. keep in mind that Selena's song is still stuck in the Intuition stage, if we base it on Beyoncè's Lemonade, emphasized on the "Is it real or am I going out of my mind?" line because she's assuming that there's something going on that she's not sure about but with a little investigation maybe she'll figure something out. also, he may or may not be a cheater. He's a loyal husband and an amazing father in her waking life.

or so we thought.

if y'all are still confused, read the first chapter, and read this chapter. This was what really happened after Chapter 00, because we saw our girl sleeping on his chest with a lot of doubt in her mind, hence, the dream, which also explains why Luna seemed like a 2D character for you guys.

i'm gonna post an alternate ending where it wasn't a dream. keep steady my babies, love u all.

if u want a q&a after the alternate ending, you can ask your questions here :) love u all, and i'll see you guys in my other stories.