Falling For The Wrong Person (ON HOLD!)

Did you ever have the feeling that you love someone but they don't love you back? Will I know how that feels. I Macy Everdeen am the nerd of this high school. Im sixteen and never had a boyfriend. Yeah I know what your thinking. What a freak! I get that alot from other people around my school. I only have one friend and that Is Catherine. I call her Cathy most of the time and we're both nerds! Thats why we get alone so well. I should tell you about the person that I have a crush on and that Is the player of the school and jock. His name Is Jake Meal and doesn't even notice me and doesn't know my name In fact. His seventeen, he has dark brown hair and blue eyes, a killer body. He sleeps with every girl he can get too. Why do I have a crush on him? I really don't know but maybe It has to do with the fact that he Is good looking. But for my looks? I have dark brown hair and greenish eyes. My hair looks flat most of the time cause I don't bother to do anything with It. You would say I needed to dress better and some would say I look "UGLY." DUH I disagree with that and so does Cathy.

I was walking down the hall as I seen Kate and her fake friends. Why do I call them fake? Well cause they are popular and make fun of me most of the time. But you get use to It when your a nerd and been In this school for two years! I heard one of them say, "Hey loser where did you get your clothes? At the cheap store?" They all laugh and I just shook my head and walked away. They were not worth my time and plus I was going to be late for class. I was walking to my science class and all my books droped. Some person was helping me pick them up. I looked up and seen Jake he said, "Here you go Macy." I replied "TH-Thanks." I smiles a little and he looked at me weird. Oh god wrong move. My first chance to talk to him and I sturred! Im hopeless. I walk Into class and sit down next to my bestfriend Cathy. Class doesn't start untill five minutes so I speak to Cathy. "Hey Cathy!" Cathy says, "Hola Macy. So I seen you and Jake together did he talk to you?" She said that while smiling and I say "It said here you go Macy cause I droped my books and all I said was thanks!" Cathy saids, "Wow your kinda lucky." She laughs. I relied " Wow thanks Cathy!" Cathy saids "Hey I have a plan on how I can get Jake to talk to you."

OKAY thanks for reading and PLEASE comment and tell me what you think.

I just started writing on Wattpad and I wrote on youtube before and got some hits

on my stories so hopefully you guys love It! -Catherine

P.S : Sorry Its short.