Chapter 7: Evonne has a dream of Michelle

Evonne was laying down beside Elizabeth on the hospital bed in the hospital. "I came here, as soon as, I got the call, I should've been with you, should've told me to come with you, if you were gonna be that sleepy on the way back," said Evonne. "I didn't know, Eve, I'm sorry," said Elizabeth. "Don't be sorry, just be careful, sis," said Evonne and went to sleep. "Okay," said Elizabeth. Evonne went into a deep sleep and started dreaming. Evonne went upstairs to her room and saw Michelle sitting down on her bed rocking Viktoriya's dead body in her arms singing A La Nanita Nana. "M, you're back, how did you get in?" said Evonne and Michelle laid Viktoriya down on the bed slowly. Viktoriya's head fell off and Michelle got up. Evonne covered her mouth up, and then, uncovered her mouth. "I walk through walls, I don't open doors anymore, and yes, I killed my own daughter while she was sleepin', she was sleepin' in here on your bed, that was a sneak attack, you see, Eve, not only am I dead, but so, is Tori, Asante, Khleo, Rachael, Rachael and Patrick's kids, Patrick, Liz, oh, and of course, Dustin, they didn't save me from dyin', Eve, none of'em did, not even you, and now, it's your turn to die," said Michelle and threw the meat cleaver at her head. Evonne fell down with a grunt and Michelle walked away. Evonne woke up and sat up quick-like. Elizabeth held onto her and they held onto each other. Evonne was panting heavily and sweating. "She was dead, she was dead," said Evonne panting heavily.