"Moa?" Niall squinted at the annoyed-looking girl.

Her eyes went wide and she dropped the bear and all her luggage.

"NIALL!!"

They ran to another and he picked her up and spun her around.

"Uhm...Zayn?" I looked to my left to see the hardball, Zo, shyly looking at Zayn.

Zayn sighed at her and took her bags, leading her inside the airplane. She slowly followed after him.

Wonder what they're up to...

I looked at Moa and whistled for her to come over.

She rolled her eyes but kept talking to Niall. I went to talk to the girl with the B on her neck.

"Louis. Nice private jet. I have one in dark blue." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. " Hey Bell, How are you?" I asked.

"Tired. Could you help me with my bag?" Bell gave me a puppy dog face that I couldn't resist.

I nodded and reached down to get her bags.

"Thank you so much. So how long have you liked her?" She suddenly asked, surprising me.

"What- Who are you talking about?" I fumbled with the bags.

Instead of answering back at me, she laughed and got on the airplane.

I put her stuff above her head while she got comfortable.

As I was closing the hatch, I saw Hazza and Azulá snogging against the plane. I smirked and took a seat next to Bell.

"So what do you think about Azulá and Harry?" I smirked. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Please. They are so into each other it's not even funny. " She laughed.

"Well, what if I told you they were snogging right outside the window?" I smirked mischievously.

"I would laugh and say that you're lying." She said suspiciously.

"Well check for yourself." I pointed out of the window.

She gasped when she saw Harry's tongue slithering around in Blue's mouth.

Okay, that did not sound right.

"Dude, We have GOT to record this!!" She took out her camera and began filming.
______________________________

(Zayn's POV)

"Zayn?" Her voice caresses my name. She said it perfectly, using my accent to her advantage.

I looked at her and sighed.

She looked beautiful.

With her leather sweats, a white cotton crewneck and some amazing Oreo Jordan's. In something as simple as that, she still looks beautiful.

Being the gentleman I am, naturally, I picked up her bags and toted them to the plane.

I heard her loud footsteps behind me so there was no need to see if she was following.

I put her luggage in the top compartment above the seat she chose.

As I was about to find a different seat, she latched onto my arm.

"Zayn...Please...Could you sit with me? We need to talk." Her serious voice made me feel like something bad was gonna happen.

That's the worst thing to say to a guy. It makes us all self-conscious and jumpy.