As if those were the magic words, the doctor out of a hallway and made his way over to us.

"You boys are here for Miss Destiny Payne, yes?" he asked.

We all nodded.

"Follow me, I will take you to her room and there I will explain what happened," he told us.

We nodded and followed the doctor as he led us to the room where Destiny was. This had me shaking. I was scared and glad. Scared because of what could have happened to her, but glad as I, and the lads, get to see her. I just didn't know if I was prepared to see her lying in that hospital bed.

"After testing, we discovered that she had fainted from not only the blood loss, but from lack of nutrients to her body," the doctor explained.

That got my mind turning. Was Destiny like anorexic or bulimic? Or was it her father's fault? Maybe he didn't feed her? That has to be it!

"Have any of you boys have any idea of why she wouldn't be getting the nutrients she needs?" he asked.

The lads turned their heads towards me.

"Y-yes," I said, quietly.

"Care to explain?" the doctor asked.

"Um, her father... her father is abusive to her, so maybe he doesn't feed her?" I said, doubtful of my words.

The doctor nodded and proceeded to write something down.

When the doctor finally left, we were able to go in. The lads and I entered the room quietly. My gaze traveled around the room. I hated hospital rooms. Everything was the same. White. That is all everything was. Even Destiny...

My gaze finally settled upon Destiny. 

She looked dead. Her skin was ghostly white, and she seemed still. Almost too still. 

Seeing her, my Destiny, like this, made me want to cry. But I couldn't. I just couldn't cry. I couldn't feel anything. I was emotionless, and I knid of liked it. I was numb.

"Niall, I know Destiny is special to you, it's okay to cry," Louis spoke softly, "The lads and I are going to head over to the recording studio, we will come back in a couple of hours, alright?"

I didn't acknowledge his words, but he knew I heard him. 

I stayed in my too still position until I was positive that they had left. Hesitantly, I moved myself from my spot by the door, over to the bed, next to her, slowly reaching my hand out to hers. When I grabbed hold of her hand, it seemed to shock me. She was so cold.

"Please wake up, Destiny. I can't bare to see you like this," I silently pleaded. "I need you."

Slowly, I leaned down and gently placed my lips against her cheek. The coldness of her skin seemed to freeze my lips, but I still didn't want to move from my spot. If only she was awake. Slowly, again, I removed my lips from her cheek and sat down next to her.

After a minute, I had gotten an idea. Remembering when we first 'meet', she was singing Over Again, I decided to sing that to her.

Now she's feeling so low

Since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart

Like a Polo

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?

I didn't understand what was happening. The almost transparent images had faded, the sounds became a slight buzz and my mind was like a tornado. All my thoughts, ideas seemed to scatter. What had happened!?

After what seemed like hours, yet only seconds, I heard something. 

Please wake up, Destiny. I can't bare to see you like this. I need you.

Who was that? Why did he say that he needs me?

Then everything came back to me.

The bridge...

The cafe...

The cut...

The flat...

Niall...

What happened?

Now, I really wanted to know!

Before my mind could comprehend anything else, I felt something against my cheek. It was warm, and it sent sparks throughout my body. It was like fireworks or dynamite was lit in my skin. Too soon though, the sparks disappeared, as did the warmth that was once against my cheek.

Now, all I wanted to do was wake up.

So I did...

A/N:

I updated! Finally! 

You know why Destiny blacked out, now what will Niall do?