Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Epilogue]

Start from the beginning

Valerie, Alexandria and Farrah were all standing behind me, smiling. They all had cream colored dressed and their hair and makeup was flawless. My brother was going to flip when he saw Alexandria. 

There was a photographer taking random pictures of all of us. We all got in a line and took a picture together. I looked at the clock and it was time to me go to the church. 

"You'll be fine, Disarray" Valerie told me and I smiled.

"I just wanna go see Conner. I bet he's looking so handsome in his tux" I mused out loud and she giggled along with me. 

"Okay girls! Let's go!" my mom said and she was grinning. She filed the girls out to the limo and stopped me before I got in. 

"Disarray you're so beautiful" she cried. I was going to open my mouth but she stopped me. "Honey, I just wanna say I am so sorry for forcing you into this. I would have wanted you to find someone for yourself" she croaked.

"Mom, it's alright now. I was going to meet Conner eventually" I said and smiled. 

"Conner? You think you were going to end up with him even if we didn't introduce you two?" she asked and wiped her tears.

"I am positive about it, Mom." 

"That's a relief for me, hon. I didn't want you miserable with him" she said and hugged me. 

"He makes me happy, mom." 

We finally got into the limo and went our way. I couldn't stop fidgeting.

"Disarray everything is going to be perfect. Conner is waiting for you" Valerie said next to me. I gulped and nodded. 

We finally got to the church and it was beautifully decorated. My wedding is perfect. 

"I wonder if my wedding will be like this" Alexandria said next to me, looking dreamy at the church. 

"I'm sure Daniel will get you what you want" I teased and she turned red. 

"We're not together" she stuttered and I gave a small laugh. And her eyes went wide when she saw Daniel standing outside the church with the other boys. Farrah went to Oliver, Valerie went to Anthony. Alexandria went to Daniel who's eyes bulged when he saw her. I grinned.

I heard the wedding March start to play and my heart went wild. 

First went Oliver and Farrah, then Valerie and Anthony, lastly, Alexandria and Daniel. 

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart" my dad said next to me and I blushed.

"Look great, dad"  I complimented and it was his turn to turn red. I was