Chapter Three

I glanced at the clock again, as it switched.

Sitting here was getting boring, terribly boring actually, but it is not like there is anything I can do.

'Joe' took away my car, and keys, my phone, and anything else that would have helped me in this situation.

Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't I have been assigned to someone with, oh I don't know, a heart?

He leaves me here and expects me to be totally okay and fine with it, an 'do whatever I want' meanwhile, I am just scared and kind of pissed off.

But thats the thing with me, I am the BEST at hiding my emotions. Unless I want you to know what I am feeling, you won't.

The clock changed again, and after watching the minute hand move to its next spot, I took a glance outside. It was dark out now, different from when Harry left. He has been gone for almost 2 hours now, and I have stayed in the same spot except getting up to pee.

Maybe he went to talk to Joe, to get me out of this? Who am I kidding, he just doesn't want to have to deal with me.

Unfortunatley, for both of us, there is no getting out of it.

KNOCK. "Harry, mate, you in there?" It was an Irish voice- he continuously knocked on the door.

"Harry get your arse to the door man I am standing here like an idiot!" He laughed, still banging on the door.

Swallowing loudly, I stood up from my designated spot on the couch and opened the door a crack.

"Um, hi Harry left-" I was going to continue, and fight the stutter coming through my words, but was cut off by the highly energetic boy.

"Are you Claire?" He asked, hushing me.

How did he know my name?

"Yeah?" I said, almost as if it were a question without a question. He pushed his hand against the door, and let himself in, plopping down on the couch as if it was his house.

"Hey babe! I am Niall."