Chapter 12

Sorry its been 5 days, I just haven't been keeping track of how long its been. !! but here you goo new chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~(STILL CHANEL'S POV)~~~~~~~~~

The light was blinding in my face so instead of just turning over on the couch i decided to just wake up, besides I have to get home anyway. Beau is gone so I walked over to the kitchen and wrote a note to him saying he can come over when he see's the note. 

Hope he remembers to come through the window.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I walk into my house, and head right upstairs I don't feel like encountering my mom. I decide to just head right in and take a shower then i'll go over to Gabi's room and see whats been up with her lately.

I finish putting clothes on and blow dry my hair. I walk into Gabi's room well more like the guest room but more importantly she wasn't there.

Its like 10 in the morning where could she have went. I considered this the perfect time to look threw some of her stuff maybe to find out why she is acting so weird.

I see nothing out of the ordinary under the bed or in and on the dresser but when I get to the desk I see a letter. Its for me and then there is a separate one for Luke.

Dear Chanel,

I know I should have told you but I've been seeing Cameron again, tell Luke i'm sorry and give him my letter for him. Cameron asked me to leave with him yesterday remember when we would all sit there and plan that? Me, you, Cam and Nash talking about just traveling the world together. Our love was so fresh then. Nash wants to see you again that's all up to you though. 

But I hope you understand that I really do love Cameron more than myself most days. I love you and Luke too but i have to start thinking of myself and whats best for me. He has changed in case your wandering.

Also i'm sorry I have been distant and keeping you and Beau from doing what couples should be. But don't waste you're time looking for me, we will be everywhere and nowhere. I'll write and call you every time i'm about to go somewhere new because your my old soul. Hopefully one day we meet up. But until then my lovely one.

                                                                                      Love, Gabi xoxox

Oh my goodness. No. No. My best friend.

The first thing my mind told me to do was to grab Luke's letter and take it to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.