I finish the last page of the class work and can feel Zayn's gaze lingering on me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I mumble and stand up to turn in my assignment and leave him with his cheeks a light shade of red.

»»»

"You were actually holding a conversation with him? Wow I'm shocked." Anna says while we're in the lunch line retrieving our food.

"He was basically annoying me the whole time, asshole. I was trying to finish my work and he was leaning in really close. I could smell his cologne, which smelled amazing by the way." I say casually and Anna laughs.

"When does Zayn not smell good?"

"I don't know."

We get out of the line and find a table that isn't taken by people and take a seat. About a minute later this girl with a long black hair and full lips takds a seat next to Anna and kisses her on the lips. Oh, okay. I had no idea that Anna was gay.

The girl looks over to me and smiles

"Hi, I'm Amber. You must be Jennelle."

"I smile and nod my head. "Nice to meet you"

I continue talking to Amber as I eat my lunch and she asks me numerous questions. Damn this girl could talk. But she seems like a cool person. The bell rings, signaling that lunch is over and Amber gives Anna one more quick kiss before heading a separate direction.

"You never told me you had a girlfriend!" I say accusingly and she shrugs her shoulders sheepishly.

"It never came up?"

"Bitch! But you two are cute. I see the next power couple." She laughs and pushes me playfully.

"Not even."

»»»

After the school day ends, I'm relieved. I finally survived a week of this school. And it wasn't that bad. I just really hate wearing uniforms, but I now love Fridays now. I'm glad the school granted us that privelage.

As I'm walking home from school, I run into Dylan heading the exact same way. He glances at me and gives me a side wave and I automatically pull my earbuds out.

"Hey." He says and i give him a small smile. "Are you going to the party tonight?" He asks casually and begins to walk beside with me.

"Why is everyone asking me that? First Zayn, then Anna, and now you? Jesus."

"Wait, wait. Zayn asked you again?" Dylan questions and I nod my head dumbly.

"Isn't that what i just said?" I begin to walk a little faster and Dylan quickens his pace to catch up to me.

"Well yeah, I just don't understand why he would ask you again if you already said no." He mumbles to himself as we begin to walk onto my street where my house is.

"Maybe because he's desperate?" I ask and he laughs and shakes his head.

"Zayn? Desperate?! Never. You must have all the girls practically begging to have sex with him confused."

I groan and stop right infront of my house and face him.

"Look, I honestly don't care about the hoes Zayn has. I already know that he has a lot. So would you please stop mentioning it? It's pretty annoying." I say and he nods his head quickly.

"I never knew you lived this close to the school. I live two houses down. Well I guess I'll see you later." He waves and begins to walk down the street.

»»»

Anna has been texting me non-stop and pestering about the god damn party. I should just give in.

Me: FINE I'LL GO - SHEESH.

Anna: YESS! When can I come over?

Me: My parents are on their way home right now. I'll ask them when they arrive. Just wait wait a few minutes.

Anna: Okay, hurry up.

I lock my phone and set it on my bed and practically run down the stairs when I hear the door open and close. My parents are unloading the groceries that they bought today and i automatically help them, to get them in a good with me of course.

"Thanks for helping us Jennelle." My mom smiles and I smile and shrug.

"No problem."

"How was your day?" My dad asks as he walks into the kitchen and begins to make coffee.

"It was actually pretty good. I got all of my classwork done so I have no homework this weekend. And I got invited to a party tonight.. and I was wondering if I could go?" I ask uneasily and there's a few moments of awkward silence.

"Are you going with a guy?" My dad asks and I shake my head rapidly.

"No! no. I was going to go with a friend , her name is Anna. She was wondering if she could come over here so we could get ready together. And I was going to sleep over her house." I trail on and hope that my parents say yes.They both give each other side glances befor sighing and I can tell they are about to say yes. They always sigh before saying yes.

"Alright. But I want you home here tomorrow by noon okay?" My dad says and I smile and nod my head before rushing up to them to give them two big hugs.

"Thank you so much. You guys are the real mvp." My parents laugh and gently push me away.

"Stop being a kiss ass before we change our minds."

"Alright ! Alright!" I laugh and make my way back uostairs to text Anna the news.

»»»

Edited Version, and gosh I've been so uninspired lately omg I'm so sorry.

Anyways please

READ
VOTE
COMMENT

THAANKSSS

-L