You And I

"I'm Sorry Jennifer It's Over" Harry Said, Just Like That He Walked Out The Door. Without A Explanation.

Jenn's Pov

I Can't Believe I Loved Him. Did I Do Something Wrong? Was I Not Good Enough? What Caused Our Relationship To Fall?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Years Before That*

Harry's Pov

"I Love You" Smiled Kendall, Which Was Clearly Annoying Because She Said Everyday. "I Love You" I Fake Smiled Kissing Her On The Cheek. I Know What You're Saying. And No I'm Not Playing With Her Heart It Just Gets Really Annoying. Kendall Smiled And Got Up The Bed To Take A Shower, A 2 Hour Shower May I Add. By The Time She Was Done, It Was 1:00 P.m. *20 Minutes Later* "Harry! Harry! Can I Get A Picture?!" Were Thrown In My Way. I Normally Would Shake My Head Kindly No And Continue Walking But Today I Just Had A Feeling Of Being With The Fans. I Honestly Did Feel Bad Leaving Kendall Aside By The Security Guard, But Hey They're My Fans. When I Was Done With The Hugs,Auto Graphs. I Got Into The Car. As I Drove I Noticed Kendall Was Trying To Hold My Hand For The Paps. 'Clearly A Kardashian'. I Just Shook It Off And Drove. *At The Arena* "I'm Going To The Bathroom Okay Babe? Don't Miss Me Too Much" Winked Kendall, As She Swayed Her Hips Away, Or At least Tried To.

Jenn's Pov

"Jennifer!" I Turned Around To See Ashton My Annoying Cheeky Brother. "Hey Ash What's Up?" I Asked. "Can You Go Give My A Bottle Of Water In The Dressing Room?" He Said Giving Those Puppy Eyes. I Glared At Him. "I'm Not Your Slave. But On One Condition" I Challenged, To Which He Rolled His Eyes. "What" He Grunted. I Smirked While Answering, "I Get To Upload That Video Of You Singing Justin Bieber In Your Underwear!" I Yelled Which Made Him Flinch. "No! Heck No!" He Screamed. "Fine Good-Bye" I Replied Walking Away. "Wait! Okay! Just Hurry Up!" He Yelled As I Walked Away. It Was A Really Long Walk, So I Decided To Play With My Phone. I Was Playing Temple Run, When I Bumped Into Something Hard. "Watch Where You're Going!" I Looked Up To See No Other Then Harry Styles. "Are You Okay Love?" He Smiled At Me, Even When I Just Snapped At Him. "I'm Fine Thanks" I Replied As I Got Up. "So What's Your-" "Harry!!" He Was Cut-Off By A High Pitch Scream. We Both Turned Around To See Kendall Running Towards Us. Wait... Kendall Jenner? They're A Thing? I Did See A Whole Lot Of Pictures Of Them And Their 'Hot Date' But I Didn't Think They Were A Thing. "Babe Why Didn't You Wait For Me? Don't You Know These Are Dirty Bathrooms? I Could've Tripped Or Even Worse! I Would've Broke A Heal!  Or-" Wow She Can Talk That Much. I Looked At Harry And Saw Him Roll His Eyes. Poor Guy He's Probably Tired Of Her. As I Was Staring At Kendall Talking I Realized I Was Supposed To Get Ashton's Water. "Look It's Very Lovely To Meet Ya, But I Gotta Run" And With That I Walked Away From Barbie And Superstar.

Hiii

So I'm New To This Whole Fan fiction But Please READ It .

-Jenny c: