"I love you Brandon" I whispered loud enough for him to hear

"I love you too Cal"

I looked up at him and before I could do anything, his lips were on mine.

We continued to kiss until we were interrupted

"Get a room" we turned around to see Mariana. She laughed then headed to the kitchen

"Come on" he whispered into my ear while he took my hand and led me to his room.

Once we were in his room he closed the door. Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine again.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in without hesitation.

He gently pushed me to the wall not breaking the kiss. I felt my legs start to get weaker, as if reading my mind he lifted me and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked over to his bed and we landed on it, still not breaking the kiss. I pulled hi shirt of and threw it on the floor.

"Wait" he whispered

"What?" I asked

We were both breathing heavily from the make out session

"We shouldn't do this" he said looking into my eyes

"Why?" I asked

"For one, were in the house full of people who are trying to sleep. I think we would wake them." he chuckled a little. "And second, I don't think you're ready. I'm okay that you aren't, I can wait. I don't want to push you into doing something you don't want to do. I love you and I can wait." he explained

I was glad he wasn't going to force me into this. Even if he is ready, he would wait. I was thankful for that.

He gave me one more kiss then got up. He grabbed his shirt from the floor and put it in his hamper. He went into his dresser and took out an old tshirt and put it on.

For the rest of the night we just talked, and we did make out a couple of times.

I'm just so in love with Brandon Foster

---8 months later---

Things have been amazing. Brandon and I are going strong. We are now in our senior year of high school. Only 5 more months until we graduate, and then Brandon and I can be together because we will be 18.

Liam.

Three months ago, Bill caught Liam trying to rape me. It was the worst night of my life. I slept in Brandon's room for a week, we didn't do anything.

We went back to court and Liam confessed that he was guilty. He is in jail for 5 years. I was pretty happy that I didn't have to deal with him anymore. And they said that when he gets out of jail, he has to move on the other side of the country, just so he won't be near me. So yeah he's gone, thank god.

Back to the present,todays Friday but we don't have school. There's a staff meeting there.

Lena isn't here obviously because she's at the meeting, she won't be home until around 6. Stef is at work an won't be home until 5:45. Jesus, Mariana, and Jude are all at friends house. So yeah it just me and Brandon.

"What do you wanna do?" Brandon asked me

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked

"Sure."

"Okay I'll pick a movie while you get the popcorn." I said

"Okay" he said then headed to the kitchen