792. The only people who never fail are those who never try.
793. But remember that you have to move on, somehow. You just pick your head up and stare at something beautiful like the sky, or the ocean, and you move the hell on. -James Patterson
794. People who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest and trustworthy, human behavioral studies suggest.
795. If you're not going to speak up, how is the world supposed to know you exist? (This question always gets to me)
796. Believe it can be done.
797. Kinda mad that I can't breathe underwater.
798. You don't know about real loss, cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself.
799. But, my dear, this is not Wonderland and you are not Alice.
800. Drunk words, sober thoughts.
801. Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.
802. I'm scared of being hurt again.
803. Every man is an island. And I stand by that. But clearly, some men are part of island chains. Below the surface of the ocean they're actually connected. -Favorite Films / About a Boy (2002)
804. What can I say for you to love me? -DC_1999 (Me!)
804. I'm sorry if you don't like my honesty but to be fair, I don't like your lies.
805. Pain is the only thing that's telling me, I'm still ALIVE...
806. We stopped checking for monsters under our beds, when we realized they were inside us.
YOU ARE READING
Quotes! (Funny Sad Happy Love Depression Heartache And Much More!!)Random
Here is where you can get quotes that you really want to hear and makes you think! All types of quotes are up here: Funny, Sad, Happy, Love, Depression, Life, Pleasures, Random, and many more!!! Plus I dedicate the chapters to my followers randoml...