When we got close to the lake we both slowed down to admire the view. The lake was located on a few private properties so it was untouched by most people. There were birds diving in to get some fish, and frogs hopping from water lily to water lily. We saw squirrels chasing each other, and heard the sound of crickets. I didn't realize how much I missed this in the last four years. This used to be my favorite place to come hide away. My mom used to bring me here as a child, and we would have picnics. She would then read to me as I laid in her lap staring up at the clouds. I smiled at those memories.

"Wow this is beautiful! I didn't know this part existed. I always stopped at the other side of the lake." Scott said, taking in the sights.

"My mom used to bring me here when I was younger." I smiled, "I love how undisturbed this part is."

We both just sat their admiring the view in peace for a while.

"Ana, I hate to do this, but we should go back. The vet must already be here and I would like to know what's wrong with Sammy." He said quietly.

I smiled at him, "Of course, I'll race you back!" I said and started slowly towards the opening. Once I got there I sped up and dashes through the wide field.

I got to the stable just a second or so before Scott did. His riding skills were really surprising.

We fed and brushed both the horses before heading towards the office where the vet was supposed to be. As we rounded the corner I saw three men talking rapidly to each other. At the sound of our footsteps they all turned.

"Ana!" A blond blue eyed man exclaimed.

"Tay-Tay" I called back as I rushed to give him a hug.

Taylor picked me up off my feet and squeezed the life out of me.

"Kid, your all grown up!" He said putting me back down on the solid ground.

"And you are still old." I said trying to catch my breath again.

"Hey, I can still give you nightmares kiddo." He said, patting me on my head.

He finally turned to Scott, "Good thing you called when you did Scott."

"What's wrong with Sammy?" Scott asked concerned.

"Nothing that can't be treated but as I was just telling my dad and Sebastian, Sammy has a bacterial infection. We need to get him started on antibiotics but the dose we will have to give him is very strong. So we need to move him. I would like to take him back to my practice. So that he can be in a sterile and isolated environment." Taylor looked tired. I saw the dark tint under his eyes, and the light speckle of grey on his temples. I always forgot that he was 12 years older than me. He always joked about me being young, but he treated me as an equal.

"The antibiotics will wipe out all the bacteria in him, the good and the bad. So we need to make sure that he doesn't get any other infection before he has had time to properly heal." Taylor explained before anyone asked him.

"When should we get started?" Seb asked making me turn to him.

I hadn't seen him since the last night. Even in just a plain white shirt and jeans, he still managed to looked powerful.

"I would like to gets started as soon as possible. We caught it at a good time, but the sooner we start, the faster he will recover." Taylor told us.

Colby scratched the back of his head, "I'll have one of the men bring the trailer around, so we can load him up. Scott? You want to come down with us son?" He asked knowing that Scott had a special attachment to all the horses, but especially this one.