Chapter 2

Troye's POV

"Be careful and don't get into too much trouble with ca-" Tyde suddenly punched me in the arm to stop me from speaking about his girlfriend in front of Mum and Dad who have no idea that Tyde even has a girlfriend. I don't know why Tyde hasn't told them, she's an amazing girl but Tyde's probably just embarrassed. 

I say my goodbye's to my sister Sage and my Mum before getting in the car with Dad and putting my earphone's in and listening to 'Poet' by Bastille. 

"So Troye, the fans seem pretty excited that Troyler are going to be together again." My Dad spoke after driving in silence for about five minutes. How would my dad know about that?

"How do you know that? Are you stalking the Troyler tag on Tumblr or something? Actually no that's not even an option since you can hardly use Twitter and Facebook let alone Tumblr" I joked. My Dad was actually pretty good at using computers but it's just the whole Tumblr thing that he hasn't really gotten the hang of yet.

"I actually have quite a few fans on Twitter, and I have more followers than Sage so don't act like I know nothing about the internet, I'm learning. And some of the more dedicated fans do Tweet me about Troyler" He argued. After a bit more bantering with my dad, he pulled up to the airport. 

I hugged him and finally after him telling me over and over again to 'be careful' and 'have fun' I finally head off to the airport.

/ / Later but still at the airport / /

I was sitting at a coffee shop at the airport texting Marcus and scrolling through Tumblr at the same time. There is still an hour until my flight at 11 am so I'm just waiting and talking to Marcus about anything and everything. 

'What time do you arrive in LA? - Marcus' 

I just realized that I hadn't asked anyone to pick me up so I quickly texted Marcus

'I arrive at 3 pm could you PLEASE pick me up from the airport I totally forgot?  - Troye'

'Yeah of course. See you then :)  - Marcus' 

I texted Marcus a quick thanks and went on Twitter. I was scrolling through my timeline when I saw a Tweet from Tyler

"@tyleroakley Can't wait to reunite with @troyesivan I miss you boo!'

As soon as I saw this I smiled so wide that the people sitting around me probably thought I was crazy but I don't care because it's only one day until I get to meet up with the guy that I've had a crush on for the past 4 years and I also get to see my Youtube friends who I haven't seen in what feels like forever. Hopefully I get a chance to do some collabs and maybe even a Troyler collab. If I did collab with Tyler the fans would probably go crazy. I realized that I should reply to the Tweet that Tyler sent me so I wrote it and after checking the spelling and grammar I finally Tweeted it. 

'@troyesivan @tyleroakley i miss yOU SO MUCH TILLY I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW'

I put my earphones in and started looking through my tag on Tumblr when suddenly 'Adagio For Strings' by Bastille starts playing and I go a bit crazy. It's one of my favourite songs and it's a cover of I think it's called 'What Is Love' by Seal.

I just realized that I spent thirty minutes listening to music and didn't even end up going through Tumblr that much. I quickly sent a Tweet saying I'm leaving for my flight and that I hope there's wifi.

I get on the plane and once I find out that there's wifi I'm so happy. I wasn't kidding when I said I hope there's wifi, I don't even know what would've happen to me if I had to go 13 hours without any internet.  

Since there's still 13 hours to go I decide to just relax and listen to some music. I put my earphones in and play some Coldplay songs when a few seconds later an annoying little kid sitting behind me starts kicking my seat.

Well this is going to be a long flight...

---------------------------------------------------- 

So that's the second chapter. Please comment and tell me what you think! This one is a bit longer but I don't think it's as good so yeah.

Also I just made up the tweets and everything and Troye actually does like Bastille and you can probably tell i'm a bit (well a lot) of a fan of Bastille since I mentioned them twice.

I'll probably be updating quite often since I have like 6 weeks off school and nothing else to do.

In the next chapter I'll do Tyler's POV and if you have any ideas or anything just let me know and please tell me if you like it or not :)