“No. I don’t lie,” he said. He took a breath and looked out the window. “I actually used to have the biggest crush on her. You see, she was our family’s babysitter,” He looked over to see if he got a reaction out of me. He smiled, seeing the look of shock on my face. “I was truly devastated when she left for college in New York City.” I slapped his hand off of my leg then punched him in the face. He smirked as he wiggled his hand and his claws popped out. He put them against my neck. I whimpered in fear and looked at Stiles who was trying his best to keep calm and drive as fast as he could. “I wouldn’t do that ever again if I were you,” He tightened his grip. Stiles let go of the wheel and jumped forward, gripping his hands on Peter’s. The jeep went out of control and swerved to the side, almost crashing into a tree. Stiles grabbed the wheel before it could.

                “Just get your hands off of her!” He screamed. “We’re almost at the stupid car garage you want to go to!” Peter put his hands off of my neck as we drove into an abandoned parking garage. Stiles quickly parked his jeep and hopped out of the car. I followed him, and fell into his arms as I got out of the car. He held me tight against him and stroked my hair. “I’ll get us out of this,” he said into my hair. His voice was shaking. “I promise.”

                “Oh for the love of god, just follow me,” Peter said. Stiles let go of me, but held onto my hand as we walked. As we were following Peter, my feet started to hurt. I guess I should have worn flats. I winced as I took the heels off as we were walking. I looked down at my feet that had blisters on them. Stiles made a disgusted face.

                “Is that what really happens when you wear those things?” Stiles said. I let out a small smile.

                “Yes, and thanks for letting me know that my feet really are ugly,” I said as I squeezed his hand.

                “No! I didn’t mean-”

                “No, it’s fine, I hate feet with a passion,” I looked over at Peter. “Almost as much as I hate him.”

                “Thank you, Brittany, I truly appreciate it,” Peter said as he led us to a car.

                “Whose car is this?” Stiles asked.

                “It belonged to my nurse,” Peter said as he dug into his pocket and pulled out a pair of keys.

                “What happened to your nurse?” I asked. Peter opened the trunk of the car quickly and I screamed at the top of my lungs at what I saw. I heard Stiles yell “Oh my god!” Lying there, decaying in the trunk of the car, was the nurse. Peter’s dead nurse. Peter simply pushed her arm out of the way to get to a tan bag. He threw it into Stiles’ arms who stared in shock at the dead body.

                Peter looked from me to Stiles, then to the nurse. “I got better,” he said as he closed the trunk. Peter took the bag from Stiles and pulled out a computer. “Now get this connected,” he told Stiles. “I need Scott’s username and password.”

                “No! I’m not gonna do this for you!” Stiles yelled. Peter grabbed his neck and slammed his head into the keyboard that rested on the trunk of the car.

                “Stop it!” I yelled as I ran towards them. Peter put his hand up. “You’re hurting him!” I cried.

                “Oh, you’ll do this for me. And you wanna know why? Because you don’t want Scott hurt. He’s your best friend,” he leaned in closer to Stiles. “And you’ll also do this because of her. You don’t want her dead,” Peter whispered as he stared at me.