157. Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need
What goes around don't come around
You should know me by now-Marianas Trench, By now
158. So everybody dance, and everybody sing
If you wanna go far, if you wanna be a star
Yeah we can swing it
159. So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love-Matt Nathanson, Come On Get Higher
160. I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide-Imagine Dragons, Demons
161. I thought I saw a sign somewhere between the lines.
Maybe it's me, maybe I only see what I want.
And I still have your letter just got caught between
Someone I just invented, who I really am and who I've become.-Marianas Trench, Good to You
162. Baby, tell me would it change?
I'm afraid you'll run away.
If I tell you what I've wanted to tell you.
Yeah...-One Direction, Last First Kiss
163. Hit by the A-Train, crashed in an airplane
I wouldn’t recommend either one
Killed by a Great White or a meteorite
I guess there ain’t no way to go that’s fun-Barenaked Ladies, Odds Are
164. But it’s a twenty-three four-to-one
That you can fall in love by the end of this song
So get up, get up
No I’m never gonna let up
So you might as well sing along.-Barenaked Ladies, Odds Are
165. I'm not perfect but I keep trying cause that's what I said I would do from the start.