Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"No, Harry! Harry listen to me!" I exclaimed as I jogged up to him and stood in front of him. He tried to push me away but I grabbed onto his jacket sleeves and nailed my feet on the snow covered the  ground so he couldn't move me unless he seriously pushes me but that's not the point. 

"Harry please. Just listen!" I exclaimed. He stopped trying to move and stood still with my hands still on his jacket sleeve. He didn't look me in the eyes but stared at something behind me but I didn't care. At least he was willing to listen. I took a deep breath and started. 

"I'm sorry about Friday night or should I say morning," I started but whispered the last part. I looked up at him to see him with a bored face. I cleared my throat and continued. 

"I'm sorry for slapping you and accusing you of going to Tori. It seems that I always accuse you and you already know that since you told me before. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion but it's hard not to when there are so much evidence and too hard not to believe," I babbled on and on. I cleared my throat and shook my head knowing this isn't going us anywhere. 

"The point is that I shouldn't have done that and um slapped you without asking you about it first. I found out that Tori recorded us that night and us played it to make it sound like you were having sex with her," I explained and blushing when I thought of our night on Friday. 

I was waiting for him to reply or at least nod or do something but he just stood there staring at me. I gulped down as the silence was becoming heavier. 

"Say something Harry," I whispered begging. 

"Didn't you understand the note or you couldn't read?" I heard her annoying voice. I ripped my hands from Harry's sleeves and turned around and faced the devil with a mad look. 

"Oh I understood it. I understood it better then you can because basically the note meant that you were being a coward and tried to blackmail me," I shot back grabbing some attention. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at her. 

Her jaws clenched and her hands made fists. Gotcha well bitch!

"I told you to stay the fuck away from him. I won't hesitated spread the tape," She smirked. From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry go rigid. 

"And I won't hesitate to knock your skull out. I don't give a shit if you spread the tape. If it's way of you 'winning' a game that no one but you was playing then go for it. Don't expect me to go lock myself in my room and cry about it for the rest of my life. The tape won't do you any good. Trust me," I replied trying to keep my voice steady. Truth is I would probably kill myself if the tape was spread. It will ruin my half ruined life already! 

"I know you are trying to hide the fact that your scared that I will spread it. I can see through those damn lies Meredith. Maybe you see me as stupid but I am more clever then you can imagine," She replied making me snort and making some other people laugh lightly. 

I looked around to see there was a huge circle with people around us. My eyes met Louis' who was part of the crowd. 'Get away' he mouthed but I ignored him and looked back to Tori. 

"And name me one clever idea that you thought of since you came to Cheshire. You tried to ruin my life and look at the result you have gotten. You've done so many things to make yourself stand out and cut me out but look at the mirror once in a while. You'll notice I'm still a normal student trying to head to Uni next year and follow my dreams while you are still the selfish bitch who will be working in a strip club and getting fucked by random strangers as a job." I stated. Her face went red and I smirked. 

"Plus isn't that why your mum made you come to Cheshire to finish school. You were known as the school slut in London and all you did is get fucked by every boy, every morning. I figured it out Tori. I know there is better schools in London but you happen to come to a small town like this one so you can cut off your whore life and actually live a real one!" I exclaimed.