Chapter 19

#WIAE Chapter 19

It had already been 12 hours since the incident, but my entire system was still shaking in anger. I was containing it, though. No one needed to see how affected I was of what happened. I... I just needed to get my retribution and I would be done with it. The only people who needed to see what I really was feeling were those animals who dared touch me.

They needed to see me wrath. They should feel it.

"Miss Belinda, Jude Andrada was last spotted at—"

I stayed in my seat.

"I don't need the details, Sandra. Just tell me when you find him," I cut her off.

And then she left me. Agad akong dumiretso papunta sa kusina para ikuha ang sarili ko ng kape. I barely slept a wink last night. Hindi ako makatulog. Tuwing ipipikit ko ang mga mata ko, agad kong nakikita iyong mga nangyari. It was as if I could still feel their touch against my skin. I could still hear them ripping my clothes. I could still remember the way they laughed when I was crying for help.

Pagkatapos kong uminom ay didiretso na sana ako sa kwarto ng mga magulang ko. I needed to know why those bastards knew about Oli's death. My parents didn't even talk about it. I cried when he died, but they didn't even offer explanations... All I knew was that his death had already been paid, so I should just move on.

"Miss Belinda."

Napatigil ako sa pag-akyat sa hagdan nung marinig ko si Sandra. I looked at her, expecting that she'd already found the animal.

"Jude Andrada is already in our warehouse in Antipolo. Do you want to see him now?"

I curtly nodded.

"And the other thing?" She nodded. "Thank you, Sandra. I'll change my clothes first," I said and then went to my room. I didn't even bother taking a bath for what would happen later, and I opted to wear something white. I needed to see his blood on me, just like how he and his friends made me soak in my own blood and tears.

A few minutes later, I was in Antipolo. My breathing was heavy, and I was beginning to shake in anger once again. I wanted to stop myself. Anger would never do me good. Logic wouldn't work when one is angry... But I didn't give a flying fúck about logic that time. All I wanted was to make them suffer. So I let myself get angry and went inside.

Napatigil ako nung may makita akong lalaki sa gitna. He was sitting down, with a bag covering his head. He was shouting, too. Agad akong lumapit sa kanya at inalis iyong takip sa ulo niya.

"Good afternoon," I said.

Nanlaki iyong mata niya.

"I'm sorry!" agad niyang sabi.

I smiled.

"I don't need your apology," I replied. He began tearing up. Wala pa nga akong ginagawa sa kanya.

"I didn't know!"

"That I am an Estrella?" He fervently nodded. "So if I were just some girl, you wouldn't even bother apologizing to me?" I said, my anger just rising and rising because of what he said. "You're a fúcking animal."

"It wasn't me! Hindi ako ang nagplano nun!"

My lips were trembling but I managed to smile.

"We'll get to them later, Jude. But for now, let us play first, okay?"

I stared into his eyes and I could see fear. I was pretty sure that I mirrored the same expression when they abducted me. So why would I show mercy when they didn't spare me any?