There Is A God

"Welcome to my sex roooooom. Where your body meets my body, it's our private after party. If you want it girl I got it, in my sex room. Candles and the pole, sex your body to your soul, from the bed down to the floorrr." You sang as you finished mopping the hardwood floors. You grinded and swayed your hips over to the sink to let out the dirty mop water and you put all the cleaning supplies away.

The front door opens slowly and creaked as it opened. You decided to switch up the song and you started to sing Big Sean- Play No Games aloud.

"Giiirl it's true. Oo oo, oo oo, oo oo, it's trueeee. He's waiting for youuuu." You say as you grind and skip through the floors and wipe off the counters one more time. You skip the whole rap part and get to the singing part."I ain't like them other niggas, and I ain't 'bout to play no games witcha. You know what yo problem isss, you don't ever see the big picture." You grind on the air and start dancing.

Chresanto walks up and sees you dancing and making up your own routine. He nods his head as you sing and dance and he takes off his coat quietly. Chres smiles and tosses his wet coat to the ground and he un-does his tie and slowly unbuttons his shirt.

"I want you to take me seriousss, ohhhh baby. I want you to take me serioussss. Yeahhh, for you." You both sing as you giggle and smile really hard.

Chresanto kicked off his shoes and started break dancing behind you and humming along. He grinded on you slowly and smiled, while kissing on the crook of your neck. His fangs, lightly piercing in between the kisses. You sway your hips slowly and start throwin' it back on him as he holds your waist and pulls you closer. You bite your bottom lip and Chresanto sticks his tongue out and smiles deviously.

You turn around and kiss plump, pink lips softly. He picks you up and makes a sexy, but heavy grunt sound as he picks you up.

"Damn baby, I noticed since we started sexin', your ass is gettin fatter, and fatter, and fatter." Santo says while smirking and nudging his nose in your neck.

"Is that good orrr? Cause it sounds like your calling me fat asshole." You say in a confused, but defensive tone.

Chresanto chuckles and kisses your lips while saying, "No baby, not like that. I'm saying your butt is getting bigger and actually that's a GOOD thing. Cause I'm getting a better grip and I'm palmin' that ass, leaving my nice manly hand prints on there." He says while he grins deviously and makes a crunch face and winks at you.

You giggle and throw your head back as both of your thick, smooth legs are wrapped around his perfectly sculptured hips. Chresanto held his left hand around your butt and his right on your thighs, as he nibbled on your neck. You lean back and arch your back as you grind on him with your swift butt moves popping on his genital area slowly. Your phone rings loudly and Offset- Sleep Walkin' starts playing.

"Since when does my baby listen to trap music?" Chresanto says as he chuckles and shook his head at you.

"Since I learned what whipping and flipping a chicken was." You laugh, and jump down and pull your shorts out your butt.

"Damn dirty butt! Stop diggin' up ya ass." Chresanto's light accent boomed through his lips.

You stuck up the middle finger and answered the phone saying, "Hello?....Hey babbyyyyy, what you need?....Yeah sure, I'll be over there in a minute...Alright see you in a minute Camii, bye" And with that, you ended the call and placed your phone on the counter.

"Lemme guess, that was Cameron?" Chresanto groaned through his teeth. He pouted his lips and leaned on the counter.

You chuckled and ran your fingers through his short silky curls, "Yupp, sorry baby. I'll be back in like 30 minutes. I love you though!" You say as you stand on your tippy toes and kiss him.

Chresanto picks you up by the waist and repetitively kisses your soft lips. "Alright, see you later. And I love you even more baby girl."

You grab your phone and keys off of the counter and you put your Cool Grey 9s on. You close the door abruptly and head to Cameron's house.

Chres smiles to his self and picks his clothes up off of the floor. He spins around in circles and sighs, as a big grin is painted on his face. He looks up to the Heaven's and says;

"God what did I do to deserve such a wonderful woman? Thank you, thank you so much."