It was simple

Harry tried again. He made his pouty face and showed his irresistible puppy eyes, irresistible for Ginny of course. But she just tried to ignore him and keep reading whatever she was reading, because she hadn't really read anything, she was just annoying him and pretending to study. It was past six o'clock and they were in the library, trying to study but being completely honest, the only thing Harry wanted was kissing her, but she refused and stated that he needed to study too because he wasn't doing exactly great on classes. Especially on DADA since Snape was now teaching and his hate towards Harry Potter was something so noticeable as Luna's glittery hat with huge flowers on it. Ginny let out a frustrated sigh and looked up from her parchment, she looked at Harry, only to find her melting heart as he stared at her.

His puppy eyes were replaced with love and adoration, his chin was resting on his arm as he reached for her hand that wasn't holding a quill. She raised an eyebrow at him, not able to resist it any longer. A piece of her hair fell over her forehead and Harry removed it and placed it on her braid before she could notice. Ginny rolled her eyes while she smiled and pressed her forehead against his.

"You are the best distraction that I could have, even though I'll probably fail my exams if you keep staring at me like that", Ginny said with a grin as she pecked his lips so quickly that he could've easy imaginated it. Harry let out a groan, making her laugh and causing a huge desire to kiss him. She bit her bottom lip and shook those thoughts away, they were in a library for Merlin's sake, she couldn't just grab him and kiss him in there....right?

"You love it", he said

"I love you", she said with a small sigh. She loved him so much that it even hurt, the way her heart wrinkled when she saw him, wondering how was it possible that she could be so lucky, wondering how was it possible that she loved someone that much.

"I love you even more Gin. You don't know how much", Harry whispered loud enough so she could hear it, caressing her cheek with his thumb. Ginny looked up, the adoration was now in both their eyes. Other thing she wondered was how could someone love her so much and so fiercely. How it seemed like their love was a vivid flame that grew with every passing day.

She decided that she didn't cared anymore. She didn't cared about the fact that they were on a library and took his hand, standing up. Harry smiled and allowed her to guide them to a corner filled with books, a corner that was conveniently far away from the rest of the library. He pushed her gently against the shelf and kissed her as Ginny parted her lips and kissed him back. They seemed to be in slow motion as Harry placed his hands on her waist while she wrapped his neck with her arms. His hands roamed freely through her skin and he caressed her like if she was the most valuable thing he had ever touched. Because she was, it might sound weird but she was and would always be his most prized posession, the most precious one.

"I love you more than anything in this world. I'll always will", he whispered, pulling her closer until she was firmly against him. "And I've loved you for so long", Harry said. She chuckled and kissed him slowly, he felt like the world had stopped and there was just both of them, like a dream. But it was perfectly real, everything that he'd wanted. She was more than just a dream.

"I can't even find words to tell you how much I love you. I don't think someone has ever loved like I love you", Ginny whispered. Loving him was easy and the hardest thing, was confusing but clearer than the water, because that was love. Love wasn't supposed to be easy, it was supposed to be hard, weird, it was supposed to make you stumble and make you feel like a fool. To make you go up, down, left, right and back, but knowing that you'll do it over and over again just to feel that way again, to feel alive. They were what made each other feel alive, what made them stumble and sometimes act like total idiots for each other. And it was simple.

They were in love.