Chapter 7- What I Can Do

Enoch's PoV ( Surprise!)
_____________________________
I sat at the desk in my room, trying to get my mind off of her.

Harper. Just the name made me smile.

Of course I like her, how couldn't I? But how could someone that pretty ever like me? She probably has a boyfriend anyways.

A soft thump against my door snapped me out of my daze. I didn't know what to say, except for a quiet "Come in".

Then she walked in. I could feel her studying the room-then me.

Her sentence was small and quiet, like that was the only thing she said, "Show me what you can do."

I didn't know what else to say so " Okay, come here."

She pulled a chair up to my desk, and she let out a small gasp, when she saw what I was working on.

Laid in front of me, were two dolls. One was beautiful and unharmed, except for the large butcher knife in replace of it's arm. The second was-well- disturbing, it had two peg legs, and her once beautiful head, streaked with cracks.

Well, if she wanted a show, then here comes a show. I gently placed a small mouse heart into a small hole in both of the doll's chests. I placed my thumb on them and the dolls sprang to life.

Pirate doll was quickly killed, thanks to butcher doll. I turned to Harper,

"So, now I guess you're scared of me, and my stupid peculiarity?"

"What, Enoch, your peculiarity is the coolest one I've ever seen. If anyone's peculiarity is stupid, then it's mine." Hurt instantly spread across her face.

"Y-you think my peculiarity is good?" I asked. Our faces were inches apart.

"I d-" She was cut off by someone bursting through the door. (Okay, I'm not doing the movie version, but I am going to have movie Olive- except I'm not going to have Movie Olive switch peculiarities with Emma) Olive.

"Enoch do yo-" Then she saw Harper, "Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"

"Oh, n-no I-I was just leaving." Then Harper got up and ran out of the room. Dammit Olive.

"What do you want?" I asked her annoyed.

"Miss Peregrine says lights out in 10 minutes." She smiled and left the room.
________________________________
A/N
Hello! I'm going to make Olive a little jealous of Harper, because she like Enoch. I hope you guys like that. Make sure to follow me, vote, and comment!

Bye,
- kitty 🤓                              Word Count: 418