Domino's Pizza (Sonny and Jace)

//2//

I sat on my floor grinning victoriously when the phone rang. I recognized the ringtone immediately.

"Good evening, this is Domino's pizza, Clara speaking. How may I help you?" I answered.

"Yes, I'll take three party sized Hawaiian pizzas, ready for tonight at 9:00." She hinted.

"Alright, is that all?"

"Yupp."

"Cool. Have a good evening!" I hung up the phone, smiling once again. If you hadn't understood our code, my bestie, Sonny, was having a party tonight.

Sonny is my sister by choice. She has short, pixie-style red hair and bright blue eyes. She is around five and a half feet, thin as a stick. We share clothes all the time. The only real difference between us is age. I'm 17, but Sonny is having her 21st birthday today. Yea, it's a little far off, but we could pass as twins.

I decide to go back to bed for a few hours before getting ready for the party.

•••

"Hey, Jace, does this top look good?" I ask the blonde haired girl for her honest opinion as I hold the sparkly blue shirt up to my chest. She nods excitedly.

"That is super cute! But I seriously think you should wear a dress tonight." She comments, turning back to the clothing rack.

I wa currently at the mall with Jace, my other best friend. We were trying to find clothes to wear tonight. Sonny had informed us that we were sneaking into a club for the party tonight. It was just going to be me, Sonny, Jace and Alyssa. Jace was 19 and Alyssa was my age, 17.

"How about this?" We announced at the same time. I turned around to see her holding up the exact dress that I was holding. We laughed at our similar taste in clothes. Jace was much taller than me, so we couldn't always share our dresses and things, but we often swapped jackets, shoes, jewelry and other accessories.

The dress was strapless and red, with black flower decals crawling up the side and lace in the back.

"You should wear it. It would look so much cuter on you!" Jace exclaimed, putting hers back.

"Really? I could find another one..." I apologized.

"No, no it's fine. I think I've just found my dress..." She said, looking over her shoulder to a display of prom dresses.

•••

"Ready to go?" Jace asked me. I nodded eagerly and gripped my clutch a little tighter.

After shopping I had told my mom I was sleeping over Sonny's house and then went to Jace's house to get changed. I had straightened my thick black waves and Jace had curled her straight blonde hair. We did each others makeup. I had matched my red dress with black pumps from her closet. Jace had picked out a gold sparkly gown and paired it with gold heels that happened to be the same color exactly.

Now it was time to sneak into a club...