Part 25

Angel POV

We went back to the house Christian had in London. Everyone was all over Bella and Prince but me and Jessie just fell asleep.

I felt Bella on top my belly and I play with her hair still I fall asleep. I felt the bed sink in and I knew it was Christian he pulled me and Bella close to him.

Waking up in the morning...

Bella is jumping up and down on the bed waking up her father. She is so evil haha he grabs her suddenly and she giggles. I shower and Christian ask me if he could get Bella ready so I help him. She has a bubble bath and she puts on her flowered dress. Christian put a chain around her neck and she giggles. It's the same like his chain with Grey's family sign on it but it's smaller to his.

We go down and Stella made breakfast and I hear Prince crying. I follow his cries and find him up and Austin and Jessie pass out in deep sleep. I take him up clean him and change his clothes. He stops crying I carrying his to the kitchen and Stella and Kylie are all over Bella and Prince.

Christian takes Prince from me and I fix him a bottle and Christian feeds him. He look so natural like he did this before I wish he was there went Bella was younger.

After Bella eat I clean both her and Prince. Austin and Jess finally comes down looking tried.

"He was up all night I couldn't get him to sleep" Jess say

"He only sleeps with you or Bella"Jess say and I smiled

"I know he can sleep with us tonight you guys can get your rest" I told them and kiss Prince on the head.

Bella pulls Austin pant and he lifts her up and she giggles "uncles your eyes are pretty like mines" Bella say.

"No baby girl you have your mommy eyes" Austin told Bella and she jumps into Jess arms.