Part 24 Mafia boss baby book 2

Third POV

Stella, Austin, Jake, Matthew, christian and Kylie arrived in Uk after escaping from the FBI. The gang manage to kill everyone but didn't find the leader of the Mexican Mafia.

The gang went back home only to find dead body's of Mexican gang members. Also to the gang surprise the Mexican leader body was also there in the Gómez mansion.

His head was off so was other gang members some throats were sliced. Some were shot in the head one had something hot threw on his face and hand.

No doubt it was Angel and Jessie who killed them. Stella and Kylie grab clothes and family variables. The guys grab other stuff as in guns and swords and empty the house. Packing everything in the four SUVs.

As soon as the gang left the FBI rapid the mansion destroying everything including the mansion it self.

Will, Paul, Diana and lily went to Paris to live and the rest of the gang went to London to find the girls.

After searching for what seem to be forever and not finding any clues. Stella and Jake got married two week after arriving in London and Kylie and Matthew got engaged.

It's been a hold year now and Christian and Austin miss their children growing up. Austin didn't get to see his son come into the world so did Christian he didn't get to she the birth of his daughter.

Jake got word that Angel had a few businesses in London and that Jessie was a manager and studying nursing. Bella and Austin son went to the same private school. Austin son was in daycare while Bella was just starting pre school.

The guys visited the school and Christian try to get Bella to came to him but she didn't. She started to cry and told the teachers that he wasn't her father. Austin got to see his son but didn't get to hold him since he was sleeping and the girls didn't allow anyone but each other to pick up the kids or came close to them.

Jake found out where the girls lived and worked and Christian and Austin planned to surprised them.