Chapter 3

I sit on the bed, and he looks at me and smiles. It makes me sick. He's supposed to be my bestfriend and yet he basically tortures me.

He leans over and kisses me on the cheek. Gradually he makes his want to my neck, and grabbing me and laying me down so that he is again on top of Me.

"Jake please stop." I plead.

"No it's too much fun." he smirks again.

I struggle to get away but he is much stronger than me. He unbuttons my shirt and slides his finger across my chest. He kisses me on my chest.

I start to cry. "Jake please." I say. "Just shutup and relax Ally, stop being such a crybaby!" he kisses me all the way to where my stomach meets my jeans. He looks up at me, and smiles. He laughs," haha this outta be fun." I start to cry more. "Jake I'm begging you please stop."

"Ally shutup." he yelled.

He slowly unbuttons my jeans, and slides them off so that I'm left in only my bra and underwear. I feel so violated. I don't even love him anymore I hate him.

He kisses my theighs, and works his way back up to my neck. Then sticks his hand behind my back to unbutton my bra. "Jake please don't do this!", I sob.

My cries are useless because he does it anyway. Now I am only in underwear. He feels me, like I am a trophy. Kissing me there. And I sob more.

He kisses me all the way to my underwear line again. And starts to take my underwear off. "Jake, I'm begging you please stop.!" he doesn't listen.

I am bare, and cold. And he touches me. I just want to die. I've been raped. By my bestfriend the very person who's supposed to be there and protect me. He keeps feeling me and touching me.

"That's a good girl Ally." he smiles. I don't even look at him. I just want to go home. "See this isn't so bad is it?" but it is bad. It's horrible. I'm naked, and bare, and cold.

"You know your beautiful." I try to get up but he pins me back down.

"Just one more touch" he says. He touches me again. I jump up and grab my clothes. I throw them on as fast as I can. The whole time I'm sobbing. Then I see him. Caleb. I run to him as fast as I can. I don't care anymore. I just know I need caleb.

PART 4 WILL BE UP TOMORROW! ENJOY. 😁