HELLO PEOPLE!i know I've not been updating since forever,and I'm so sorry about that,I'm just super busy with school and all that shiz so yeaaaa anyway here's a fall recipe as it's almost Halloween and who doesn't <3 Nutella honestly,so hope you like this recipe!
- 1-2 tbsp of chocolate hazelnut spread (aka Nutella)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground coffee (not instant espresso powder)
- boiling water
- 1 cup of steamed milk (make foam if you want)
1. Add the Nutella,cocoa powder,vanilla and salt into your serving mug.
2. Using a Vietnamese coffee filter over the serving mug,put your coffee granules in the container and pour boiling water over it,let it dripppp.
3. When the coffee is brewed,mix everything together and slowly add in your steamed milk and foam.
4. Mix it all up and enjoy your warm mug of Nutella latte during fall.