Girl Meets Boy Contest (2)

Hehehe, this is my second entery. It was fun to write :D

Oh dear, he’s staring at me again. What was that guy’s problem. I’m going to have to sort him out once and for all. I turn around swiftly and catch him smiling a little. He makes me sick. It’s finally time to put an end to all of this.

Quickly and with purpose, I make my way over to him and stop right in front of him. He doesn’t say anything for a while, but then he smiles. “You look pretty happy,” I say nicely but inside I’m dying with disgust.

He smiles making my stomach churn. What was wrong with him? Why couldn’t he understand that I’m not, nor will I ever be, interested in him? “I am. It’s a pretty great day.”

Sure it is. I see him fidget nervously from one foot to another. He swallows once, twice, three times. “Wanna go out?”

I almost laugh in his face but then think better of it. I could have some fun with this. I meet his eyes to make the scene intense for affect before I decide to speak. “Sure,” I say before smiling sweetly.

He relaxes significantly before he tenses up again. “I mean like on… like on a date type thing?”

I smile again. What did he think I thought he meant. What is up with these geeks? “Yeah, I got that.”

I can’t wait to tell my friends about this at lunch. He’s going to be the laughing stock of the whole school.

The End