Chapter One

"Wake up, Dianna!"

       I felt the pressure on my shoulder as my best friend, Carrie Walters, shook me more violently. 

       Me and Carrie had known each other for as long as I can remember. I can vividly recall a memory of Carrie and I taking a shit in our diapers together. We've been joined at the hip my entire life. If Carrie was some where, you can sure as hell bet that I am some where near. 

       She was beyond gorgeous with her curly brown hair, dark grey eyes, and not to mention how tall she is; I barely reach to her chin! But I am usually considered to be extremely short for my age.

       "It's time to wake up!" Carrie yells, pounding my legs with a pillow that had fallen on the floor. "It's 3:30! You've had enough sleep for today!"

       "I'm sick," I mutter, turning over on my side. Which was true, I hadn't been to school that day because I had developed the flu over the week.

       Carrie sighs and rips the blankets off me, a sudden rush of cold air nipping at my body.

       "Hey!" I shriek as I turn and glare at her. I was not in the mood for this. Carrie just returns with a guilty grin. 

       "Look, I'm here for a reason. Otherwise, I wouldn't come to see you while you're sick." Carrie sends a disgusted look at the snot-stained tissues lying next to me. "I have to tell you something," She says in an excitied whisper.

       I popped up into a sitting position.  "Tell me then." 

       Carrie quickly took a seat at the edge of my bed and leaned closer to me, a wide grin on her face. "Okay, you know Matt Henderson?"

       "Yes?" I say slowly; Matt Henderson is the eldest of the six Henderson brothers.

       So let me explain to you the Henderson Brothers.

       The Henderson Brothers were very popular in my small town; everyone knew them, or at least heard of them. Besides for the fact that they're some of the hottest boys you will ever be graced to lay your eyes upon, but they also bleed money. They're father owns a company or something, I don't know. But if those boys wanted something, those boys got it.

       However, that's not the only reason why everyone knows these brothers. It's because of this twisted game they play every year; a random female virgin is chosen and these six brothers basically attack this girl until she willingly gives her virginity to one of the brothers. The girl usually ends up messed up or knocked up. It's like a really weird family game. 

       Sure, plenty of girls have tried to avoid the brothers. Some has even made an attempt to quit school. But sometime or another they always end up giving into the incredible charm of these six dangerous boys. 

       I remember last year it was Audrey Camiliton who was chosen. She only lasted two weeks before she finally gave into Jack, the second eldest. Poor girl didn't even stand a chance against the Hendersons. 

       And the whole town just goes along with it. Some people thoroughly enjoy watching whatever young girl it is being tourtured into giving away her v-card. I've even seen a few people placing bets on which brother they think will win the game. I, myself, found it kind of inhumane in a way.

       I'm not really sure how this game came to be, but it's like a tradition at our school now. The Henderson Brothers never miss a year and they always seem to get their girl somehow. 

       "Well, he annouched the victim for this year." Carrie said, still looking excited.

       I groaned and laid back down on my pillow. "That's why you woke me up?" I sighed. "Well, who is this lucky girl?"