Chapter 4: Meeting Liam

CHRIS POV

It was Saturday and my younger brother Liam came over. we were watching a movie in our theater room that we have. "So how was you Friday Chris?" Liam said. "Actually it was great." I said while drinking my soda. "Really brother. What made it so great?" Liam said. "Well, I went on a date with a beautiful girl." I said. "That's great brother. I mean you haven't went on a date with a girl. So did you guys kissed?" Liam said. "Actually we did kissed and she kissed like a goddess and she looks like one to." I said.

"I think that's called 'LOVE' Chris." Liam said. "I know it is, Liam. But there is more to it. I mean everytime we kiss it like lighting strike at us." I said. "That's some very strong love then, Chris." Liam said. "Yeah." I said. "Did you meet her family, Chris?" Liam said. "Yeah, I have meet her family on the same day I meet her which was Wednesday." I said. "Wow, that was fast. What's her name?" Liam said. "Her name is Kenna Ruffalo." I said.

"Wait she Mark Ruffalo younger sister." Liam said with a suprised face and tone. "Yea she is Mark Ruffalo younger sister, why?" I said. "Just asking. Man your lucky to have a girl that is famous but that she as a older brother that is famous is even better. he was cool about, right?" Liam said. "yea he was cool about it. And we both are famous too." I said. "I know but its harder for her because of her brother." Laim said.

And it was true maybe because he knows I won't break his little sister heart and because he saw the love that I had in my eyes for her I thought. "Maybe you should bring her over to meet her possible future brother in law. Or even call her over, Chris" Liam said. "Maybe I should." I said.

I took out my phone and started to search for Kenna's phone number, to ask her if she can come over to meet my brother Liam. I would pick her up and bring her over since she doen't know where i live. I walked out to another room, so Liam won't hear my conversation with her. The phone started to ringing until she answered.

"Hey, what's up?" Kenna said. "Hello, love. I just called to ask if you can come over? I want you to meet someone." I said. "Sure, I can come over. Let me just get ready. So are are you going to pick me up?" Kenna said. "Yeah, I am going to pick you up, of course. I don't want my girl to get kidnapped." I said. She chuckled "thanks for worrying about me, boo." Kenna said. "Your welcome, my love." I said. "I still can't get tired of you calling me 'love' Chris." Kenna said. "Then I well keep calling you that then" I said. "I don't mind. I actually love it." Kenna said.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 3pm today. If you don't mind. And you can wear something casual." I said. "Okay. I'm going to wear an Avengers T-shirt, skinny jeans, a cap and boots. How about that?" Kenna said. "I actually like that." I said.

I went out of the room and went back to the living room with my brother Liam. "So, what did she say?" Liam said. "She said that she can come over to meet you. I told her that I wanted her to meet some one important." I said. "Finally get to meet the girl my brother is in love with." Liam said. we both chuckled and continue watching the movie.

KENNA POV

"OH MY GOD!!!!" I said. "What happen? What's wrong?" Mark said scared. "I have to go to Chris' house and meet someone important. And I'm going casual." I said "Seriously, I thought you hurt yourself. be calm who wouldn't like you." Mark said. "Yeah but I got 3 hours." I said. "Okay youre creeping me out. just get ready for it, yeah." Mark said and I nodded.

I took a 30 minute shower. I wear-ed an Avengers T-shirt, skinny jeans, a cap and boots. I just put my hair into a pony tail and put it into the hole in the back of the cap. When I finished it was 5 minutes to 3pm so i when to the door and Chris was about to knock. "Hey love. Your ready?" Chris said. "Yeah I'm ready." I said and we went his car and drove to his place.

"Liam meet Kenna. Kenna meet Liam." Chris said. "So you're my brother's girlfriend?" Liam said. "Yeah I'm his girlfriend." i said getting near Chris. "Wow. your far too beautiful and he is far too ugly for a girl like you." Liam said. "Actually he not ugly he is sexy." I said and Liam looked at me surpised and Chris smirked. "Wow that my brother is a girl who has the same feeling as you do." Liam said. I blushed a bright red. Chris saw "You still look cute when you blush, Love." Chris said and Liam chuckled.

"You have the so many things in common." Liam said. "We know." We both said in the same together and smiled. "Awesome. Your lucky Chris to have a girl like Kenna." Liam said. "I know and I am gonna treat her right." Chris said making me blush more than I already was. And he hugged me close to him. "That's sweet Chris." I said. They both chuckled because it was true me and Liam end up talking to each other.

We like each other as family. Him as like me his brother's girlfriend and future sister, and I like him as a future brother. "Alright Chris. I should leave i got others things to do." Liam said. "But it's 5pm." Chris said. "Yeah, but i want you have a moment with your girlfriend." Liam siad and Chris nodded. Liam left and we stayed there.

"So, we can kiss now Kenna." Chris said. "Chris I want that kiss that I couldn't get for 2 hours." I said. We both lean in and kissed. The kissed was sweet yet passionate. "Kenna everytime we kiss I feel like lightning strike through me." Chris said. "I feel that to Chris." I said. "Is this love or this our fate for us to be together." Chris said. "I think it is fate for us to be together." I said. "Then we should go through it. Even if we argue, fight, get mad at each other Kenna we will be together."Chris said, i smile at this. "Okay Chris." I siad.