The Fiancee - 2

Part 2

AIMEE freaked out when she heard her mom's voice. She pushed JC away but he just kept going.

"Are you out of your mind?! Nasa labas si mommy!" She shouted at him as she gathered her clothes. He stood up and hugged her from behind. He's still fully naked. She could feel his hardness poking her back.

"Aimee, sweetheart? I'm just checking if kumain ka na," asked her mom.

Nagbibihis na si JC. Siya naman, napaupo sa gilid ng kama. It's as if her mind's not working anymore.

"Aimee...? Anak?" Tawag ulit ng mommy niya.

She was just staring at the door. Biglang lumapit si JC sa kanya at binigyan siya ng robe. "Go to the bathroom," sabi nito. And so she went there. Tulala pa rin.

What on earth happened to you, Aimee?

Narinig niya nalang na nag-uusap na ang mommy niya at si JC sa labas.

"It's okay, Tita. Kumain na siya. She's just in the bathroom to freshen up."

"Very well. We were so worried kasi hindi na kumakain yang batang yan. How did you persuade her?"

"I used my charm, Tita."

"Ikaw talaga. Sige, I'll leave you here. It seems like comfortable naman si Aimee sa'yo. "

She heard the door close. She just stared at her reflection in the mirror. Kahit balot ang katawan niya ng silk robe, kitang kita pa rin ang mga kiss marks at bite marks sa leeg niya. It's just the same when she checked her chest down to her navel, and down there still.

Biglang bumukas ang bathroom door at pumasok si JC.

"Tuloy natin, babe?" He's smiling devilishly.

Napatitig siya rito. She gathered all her strength to shout at him.

"Babe your face!"

She had never slapped anyone before so inasmuch as she wanted to slap him, hindi niya nagawa. Besides, hindi lang naman si JC ang may kasalanan sa nangyari, siya rin. She got tempted by the call of the flesh.

"Please get out of here, JC." She told him in a very gentle manner. She headed straight to the shower. Sinundan siya nito at bigla siyang niyakap mula sa likuran. He smelled her hair and kissed her neck.

"Wag ka muna mag-shower. Ang bango mo pa kaya," he said while still inhaling her scent.

She felt aroused with what he did. Dalawang beses palang siya nitong niyakap mula sa likuran but it felt so perfect. It felt so sexy.

He caressed her hair and slowly licked her neck while sensually massaging her left breast. She really wanted to moan pero pinigilan niya talaga ang kanyang sarili. Tinulak niya ito but then he just held her closer to him.

He then kissed her lips. She tried to clench her teeth so that he couldn't kiss her hard. He inserted his right hand inside her robe and pushed his thumb inside my sensitive folds.

Nagulat siya sa ginawa nito kaya naibuka niya ang kanyang bibig. His tongue probed inside her mouth.

He drove her crazy. Napakapit siya rito. He led her towards the shower and removed her robe.

"Akala ko ba ayaw mong magshower ako?" She teased him.

She realized that there's no point holding back. She likes what he's doing to her. For the first time in her life, she felt needed... Desired.