A Nightmare or... A Mirracle?

Meiko clapped her hands and called everyone to the circle. "Ok peeps! Let's get this party started!" She then whipped out a bottle of sake and sat in down in the middle of the group. She spun the bottle fastly. It spun around and around landing on Rin. Meiko giggled eviley and asked the usual question. "Truth..? Or dare!?" Rin lowered her eyes "err umm, dare..." She didnt want to be asked if she liked Len, she just couldn't let Len know what a freak she was wanting to date him. Meiko sent out a devilish smirk and tapped her chin. "Aye Rin? I dare you to kiss Len... on the lips!" Rin's face began to turn red as she was still looking down. Shit, she thought to herself. That little bastard! I can't get drunk though! She began to get deep in thought. She turned to Len with tears in her eyes, yet she had a dead serious expression. "Len!?" He was shocked by her seriousness. "Y-es Rin?" She grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought it down to her, locking lips with him. This scared Len for a minute but he soon returned the kiss. Rin stopped and backed up. H-he kissed me back! Does this mean!? "I love you..." Len blurted out suddenly. Rin blushed and hugged him tight as she whispered in his ear. "I-I love you... too..." The guests clapped their hands exitedly. "Finally! It took you forever!" Miku shouted loudly. Luka giggled like a little fangirl. "I ship it!" Rin rolled her eyes and looked back at len who was still blushing madly. "Its ok Len! I'm happy that you showed your feelings for me!" He smiled a bit and exhaled a long, relieved breath. "Thank you for returning my feelings." Rin giggled and ruffled up his hair playfully. "Anyway, it's my turn to spin!" She whipped the bottle feircly and it landed on Luka. Perfect, now I can get my revenge!

Author's Note: Hehehe... it's canon guys, like it or not! Stay updated to find out what happeneds to Luka!