Chapter 5: Who will save you now?

**A.N: Guys I found who will play Lucifer! It's gonna be Nathaniel Buzolic. I know he is young, that's the whole point of it. The devil is young and too beautiful to be true. And I think he was good chemistry with Danielle Campbell. I'm still thinking if I made the best choice, but for now he is Lucius! Enjoy this dreadful chapter!**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was quiet lately. I was getting along with Zach. Melissa didn't talk with me, but she didn't bother me either. Detention ended the next week, the weather was getting warmer and Roxie, for some reason, left me alone these days. Maybe she didn't like so much that a bully from detention was hitting on her, the one I told you she befriended. That's how you get rid of hateful people.

Today was my last day of detention and I was happy. It was Wednesday the following week, and it was going to be over. Finally! I went to the class smiling. The other persons in there looked at me like I was some kind of freak, but I knew the reason. Zach was free of this since last week and I was jealous until today. I even said "hi" to Melissa. She responded back, of course, not very willingly, but I managed to hear a sound from her mouth.

After two interminable hours of detention I was free. I promised myself I wouldn't touch a hair of any of the girls so I wouldn't suffer this torture later. I met with Zach outside of school and he had a blue rose in his hand. You can only drown a rose in blue ink to get that color. For me, I hope.

"Not happy I'm not a bad boy?" He said and gave me the flower.

"How did you make this? A blue rose?"

"It's a secret. So, snobbie, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Not if you ask me like this! What kind of word is that?"

"Ok, sorry. Let me rephrase that. Helen, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I like the idea of the blue rose. May not seem bad boyish, but, if he have gotten me a normal rose, then I could comment.

"Hmm, fine. Yes, I would like to." I said. It wasn't sarcastic. Well, I tried not to make it sound like that. I wasn't high over my heels after this guy. That was my problem. I fancied Zach, but I don't know how much though.

He passed his hand through my black long hair and kissed me. It was a soft kiss and yet I felt its power. It was like madness mixed with pink fluffy unicorns. I know it sounds stupid, but I know what I mean. Unicorns are bad, anyway. I mean they are wild and untamed. That's what I meant. In his way, Zach was bad. He wanted to be a good boy, but he got into trouble often, dressed in black all the time, had a brother who died, not so many friends – but those close to him respected him (from what I was seeing) and he owned a husky who was kind of unfriendly with everyone else except him.

On my way home it was already dark. I didn't want Zach to take me home because, I didn't want him to know where I lived. The last time we stopped in the park near my building and I told him I was ok from there. But now he was my boyfriend. It wouldn't be nice of me to say that again. 

I have music in my ears and I am alone. It's a very cold evening and I can barely hear the songs playing in my headphones. I feel like someone is following me. Unfortunately not on Twitter or Facebook. In reality is much creepier. I looked back and no one is there, at least no one who seems to be having the same direction. They are all in their thoughts and routines. But still, the feeling doesn't pass away. I was thinking that maybe Zach really wanted to know if I'm getting home or not. But come on, that would be really paranoid. I wouldn't cheat on him, especially not from the first day of our relationship. What a paranoid I am myself, to think he doesn't care about my safety, but who I talk to or see. When I got in the park a familiar face was sitting on a bench near the swing I'd always pass by.