It hugged my torso tightly, showing off my flat stomach. I smiled at my reflection in the long mirror.

"Kitten, come and show." Justin sang, lightly knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time today, and unlocked the door stepping out.

Justin's eyes widened and he licked his lips, his eyes lingering on my chest.

He hugged my waist, bringing me close into his chest. He hummed in my ear, enjoying the feeling of chest against chest.

"This shirt is damn sexy." He whispered, kissing below my ear.  "But I think it would look better on the floor." He growled, sucking on the sensitive skin.

"S-stop." I weakly pleaded. Justin's touch seemed to trigger and unwanted feeling inside of me, a feeling of submissiveness.  I never wanted to submit to Justin, especially under a lustful touch.

He swirled his tongue around the red skin, leaving a bold stripe down to my neck. I pushed at his chest, sending him stumbling back a bit before he caught his balance. I quickly walked into the change room, locking the door once again. I released a breath I wasn't aware I was holding, and pressed my hot back against the cool wall of the change room.

"You can run, but you can't hide darling." He chuckled, leaning against the door.

"Does it look like I'm running?" I smirked.

"Alright come on out, all the shirts will look good anyways." He sighed, and I agreed collecting the shirts from the hook.

We walked over to the cash register and Justin graciously paid, carrying my bags for me too.

"Um, thanks," I mumbled, trying to take the bags from his grip.

He smiled in triumph, but didn't allow me to carry the bags. "No problem,"

We went to about four more stores, both of us worn out from a long day of shopping.

"Alright," Justin started, standing up from our spot on the bench, "There is one more store I'd like to hit."

I cleared my throat, "where?"

"Victoria's Secret."

We stood outside Victoria's Secret, me shaking my head. I didn't like buying bras with my own father, let alone with Justin.  

"Justin no, that's so awkward!"  It was such a typical boy move, as well.  I couldn't say that I didn't expect him to take me here.  He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in close to him.

"Aw, is my little kitten embarrassed?" He teased.

I buried my face in my hands, trying to hide my hot cheeks.

"Stop!" I whined.

He chuckled, grabbing my wrist pulling me into the store.  "Pick out two bras, and I'll pick two." I was about to object but Justin ran off into the store, almost knocking over a poor woman.

I picked out one pink bra with a little bit of lace on it, and a plain white one that clipped at the front. I went and got about 10 pairs of underwear, before arms wrapped around me.

"I like the thongs." He growled, snatching them out of my grip.

The two bras that Justin had picked out were.... hot, to say the least. One was all black lace, and the other one was a cheetah print red one.

"We're done here." Justin smirked, paying for the lingerie.

The car ride was normal. Not much talking, Justin sticking his hands where they shouldn't be and me smacking his hands away.

He quietly laughed, "Turn on the radio kitten."

I complied, leaning forward and putting it on the satellite radio; The Rock genre.

"Rock music?" Justin questioned and I nodded.

"I like rock and pop." I was accustomed to rock from my parents, as they would always play it around the house.

Jessie's Girl roared through Justin's speakers and I drummed my fingers against the window, quietly singing.

"I wish that I had Jessie's girl." I hummed quietly. Justin looked over at me, slightly narrowing his eyes.

"You have a pretty voice." He complimented, pulling into the driveway.

"Thanks," I mumbled, "Why don't you sing?"

He scoffed, "I can't sing."

"Everyone can sing, it's just the fact if you're good or not."

He laughed, "Well I suck, shit."

"I wouldn't know I've never heard you." I shrugged, walking up the front steps.

We entered the home and I shrugged Justin's jacket off my shoulders, setting all the bags down.

"Maybe one day." Justin mumbled but I clearly heard him.

I plopped onto the leather couch, snuggling into the velvety blankets.

"Kitten?" Justin called from the kitchen and I padded towards him, sticking my head into the doorway.

"Yes?"

"Are you scared of me?" He asked and I found myself frowning. Why was he asking me this now?

"Um, yes." I muttered, stepping away from him. I don't think there will ever be a day that I don't fear Justin.

I wild smile curved on his lips and he walked over to me, pulling me into his chest.

"Good," His hot breath tickles my ear, "Because you should be."

I gasped, his harsh words ringing in my ear. Why was he being like this?

"Until you love me, you should fear me."

___________________________

QOTD: What is your favourite Christmas song by Justin?

Mine is Christmas Eve! I absolutely adore that song.

-Steph