Chapter Seven:

Buy me a coffee! ko-fi.com/lilyrider

(On Monday)

"Allie Cat, c'mon down!" Ruby screamed as I hurridly tied my white chucks "Coming!" I called, adjusting my scarf in the mirror before running down the stairs and bumping into a very happy Ruby. Her smile was bright and enviting, only adding to my curiosity.

"What?" I asked, feeling my stomache tighten like it always did around Sam. "I need my car back, and you need one too.." She trailed off, pushing a Vera Bradley lanyard into my hands. There where two keys on the end, a car key and a house key. "I wanted you to have a house key. So you'll always know where your home is" She said kindly, kissing my cheek "Head to school, kiddo" She finished.

Smiling, I thanked her and turned. Running to the garadge, I covered my mouth and stared excitedly at the brand new, adorable, black Volvo was parked. Screaming, I jumped up and down and fist pumped the air before climbing in and pulling out, giddy the entire way to school.

The Volvo drove smooth, and I was in love with the radio. I almost wished I could just ditch school and go on a drive in this thing. Well..almost. Pulling into a parking spot, I fixed my mascara that smudged a bit and climbed out, ignoring the jocks who where wolf whistles at me. Giving them the finger, I hurried over to Andrew, Sam, and their friends. I coulden't see Gray, Jess, or Ammi, so I thought'd be okay to be around Sam.

"Hey" I said breathlessy, after speed walking to get away from the boys "Hey! How was the party? Did you get lucky?" Andrew shot, as I was going to answer a low growl filled the silence "Uh..no. After I made Sam dance with me Gray, Jess, Ammi and I went out for ice cream and then I went home" I said, and all the boys laughed. "Andrew said you where super drunk" One of them said and I nodded.

Even being in the presence of Sam drove me crazy, I wanted to kiss him, and I wanted to do so much more. But standing next to him, seeing the rise and fall of his chest, the way he shifted his jaw, the way he and Andrew got in heated arguments over football, It made me happy. Hearing Ammis laugh, I turned and saw the three of them all standing around the fontain. "I..uh.. have to go" I said quickly, pulling away from the group and running over to them.

"Hey" Ammi said weakly, still suffering from hangover symtoms. "Hi" I asnwered, looking over my shoulder at a angry looking Sam. "Alpha A-hole is staring" Jess said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "Alpha? What does that mean" I asked curiously, making all three of them share nervous looks "..It's a Oklahoma thing. You call the biggest jerks Alpha" Gray quickly explained. Giving her a funny looked, I shook my head.

~~~

Walking to 3rd hour, I hadn't seen Sam since this morning. It worried me, but made me slightly happy. I wanted to be with him, to feel his hot breath on my neck, to hold me. But I was happy. I didn't Gray or Jess to find out, they'd be mad that I disobeyed their warnings. I couldn't pick between them. Chicks before d*cks. But the thought of losing any of them, expesially Gray and Sam, made my stomach churn and burn.

Walking into the bathroom, I walked over to the mirror and adjusted my hair. Hearing a few moans and groans, I turned back to the stalls carefully. The sound seemed to be coming from the third stall to the left, so carefully I walked over and gripped the handle.

Opening the door, I screamed at the sight.

Andrew was pressing Ammi against the side of the stall, her legs where around his waist and her arms around his neck. They where kissing, and I could see Andrews hand snaking up her leg. "Oh..my..God" I gasped. Andrew dropped Ammi, and pushed her behind him before snarling at me, teeth and everything. "Andrew, its me" I said, but he snapped his teeth and growled again.