Chapter 3

comment my little bagel bites

{Emma's POV}
"Ready to go?" Ruby called after Emma.

"I don't know, I feel like I look like a whore.." Emma looked down to what she was wearing. A red tight crop top that accented her breasts a little more than usual. Her black belly button ring showing off. The smallest jean shorts she had ever worn had her butt hanging out the bottom and a couple rips.

"You look fine. Thought you wanted to get laid. If you don't want to get laid then go through Belle's closet not mine.." Ruby chuckled as Bell shot around giving her a dirty look. "Mine or Regina's would work best for you.." she nodded at Regina who wore a white shirt with a v-neck that tied at the point. Her push up bra was definitely working, and not to mention that black pencil skirt topped off with black stilettos.

"I can get laid in my own clothes, in case you forgot.." Emma rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but by an older guy. These college guys are looking for easy targets," Belle added.

"Okay now it sounds like I'm being hunted."

"I mean, some of them like it like that. You're the prey, they're the hunter," Regina smirked. "I like it the other way around," Emma's face immediately flushed.

"That's disgusting."

"Alright enough talking," Ruby grabbed Emma's arm dragging her to the door. "Let's get you laid."

•••••

{Killian's POV}
"Come on Buckley!" Killian shouted outside his house. His dog hadn't come in for hours just sitting by the tree. It had been raining, so there was no way he would go out and get him.

He'd thought about Emma a lot. The pretty blonde was enough to get his mind off of Milah. But by now, he was infatuated with her. She filled the void that Milah left. All he had was Buckley. He didn't really remember details of that night, but he knew she was good. Really good.

The phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Son.." it was his father. His heart dropped.

"I can't talk right now.." he was about to put the phone down when-

"Liam!"

"What?" He cringed at the name. He hadn't heard that name since Liam had passed six years ago.

"Ever since Liam you refuse to come and see us or even talk to us.. you didn't even tell us about Milah, we had to find out ourselves. Your mother is not doing well, and you won't even pick up the phone to see how she's doing. We love you Killian, but you can't keep pushing us away."

"Watch me." Killian clicked the end button on his phone setting it down. A couple seconds went by before he picked it up and chucked it against the wall. A dent was made, and the phone shattered.

Sliding down the wall he buried his head in his hands weeping. He couldn't watch yet another person he loved die. There would be nothing left in him. A small whimper was made in front of him. Buckley had come in laying his head on Killian's leg. He was soaked, but Killian didn't care. He pet Buckley's head for a couple of minutes before standing up and walking to the cabinet. Pulling out a bottle of vodka, he screwed of the lid and looked down at it hesitating. Buckley growled at him as if to warn him not to.