The Caterpillar's advice

The Caterpillar and Alice looked at each other for a while.
"Who are you?" the Caterpillar asked finally, in a sleepy voice.
"I- I hardly know, sir," said Alice. "What do you mean?" demanded the Caterpillar. "Explain yourself!"
"I can't explain myself," said Alice, "because I'm not myself."

"Try reciting a poem," ordered the Caterpillar

"Try reciting a poem," ordered the Caterpillar. Clearing her throat, Alice began.

"You are old, Father William," the young man said,
"And your hair has become very white, And yet you incessant stand on your head
Do you think, at your age, it is right?" "In my youth," Father William replied to his son, "I fear it might injure the brain, But now that I'm perfectly sure I have none , Why, I do it again and again."

  'Wrong from beginning to end!' Said the Caterpillar

'Wrong from beginning to end!' Said the Caterpillar. He paused.
'What size do you want to be?'
'Larger than this,' said Alice.
'It's such a wretched height.'
'It's a very good height indeed,' said the Caterpillar (who was exactly as tall as Alice). He slid off the mushroom angrily.
'One side makes you taller, the other side makes you shorter,' he remarked, as crawled away.
'One side of what?' wondered Alice. 'Oh, the mushroom!' She broke off two pieces and nibbled first one, then the other, until she was back to her right size.
Alice continued through the forest until she came to a little house. 'I don't want to scare anyone,' she thought and ate some more mushroom to shrink herself.

***************************************
How was the chapter? Tell me about it through comments or personal chat. Don't forget to vote and comment.
–Siya