Ceased

"Meeting you is my greatest regret. Because when I first laid my eyes on you I knew that I'll be able to kill without hesitations again."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Areum's POV

I am now seated between Sehun and Jungkook. I turned my head over the desk and rested there for a few minutes. My hands are blocking my face by the way.

Gosh I'm having a really bad head ache. I can't even hear my teacher doing her stuff. My body felt numb. I really want to sleep.

~~~~~~~

"Areum, Areum wake up. Its lunch come on."

I held my head in place and tried to look up. I saw Jiyoon smiling widely infront of me. Omo did I just fell asleep? How come no one noticed?

"Ahh its lunch already? Ok come on I'm starv-"

Jiyoon and me turned towards Jungkook. He's now holding my wrisk, but in a gentle way. Not like he used to do.

"U-uhh yes?"

"We'll be eating together."

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. What the heck is he sayin?

"I'm sorry but I'm eating with my bestfriend today. Now let go"

Jiyoon tried to pull me away but Jungkook's grip just tighten a little bit.

"I said were eating together."

Jiyoon's stare suddenly turned into a death glare.

"Let her go"

"Ahh I think Ill be going with-"

Before I could even complete my sentence a hidden knife was pushed lightly towards my thigh. It wasn't that hard but....

"So who are you goin with?"

"Ahh Jiyoon I p-promised h-him that we will be e-eating together today"

"What? Fine!"

Jiyoon suddenly dropped my hand lightly.

"Ill be with you later I promise!"

"Hmmp"

Then there's that. She left the room but before she did she gave me a suspicious smile.

I felt safe whenever someone smiles at me but I remembered that I'm still with Jungkook and again, were alone in this room.

"Sit down Areum"

My body felt stiff after he said that but I still followed him. Well what the heck he has a knife!

"I d-don't have food w-with me now. I really need to b-buy one"

He just smiled and gave me a lunch box. My eyebrows are knitted together as I accept it.

"Uhh? Aren't you eating?"

"You eat"

Oh no way, what if there's poison in there? He's a pyschopath. There's no way I'm ea-

"Its safe alright? I didn't put any poison in there"

"I'm not thinking that there's poison in here."

"Really? But in the way you glare at it it looks like you're lying"

I just shruged and opened it, gosh. It was heaven. The smell started to go around the room. It really looked delicious. Its black noddles by the way.

"Did y-you made this?"

"No, my mom did"

Oh gosh she must really be a good cook. I took the chopsticks next to the lunch box and tried a bite. Fuck I knew it! Its really delicious!!

I tried another one until got comfortable and ate bite after bite after bite. I could hear chuckles as I did that but I don't care.

I almost reached the halfway in finishing it until I felt a head above my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jungkook. He's eyes are closed but he was smiling.

"Do you like it?"

"What? Sorry but I don't like it"

I said that while my mouth is still full.

"I don't like it coz I really love it"

I could hear another chuckle after that. After a few minutes I finished it half way. I felt embarrassed on finishing it because the real owner haven't tasted even a bite of it. So I tapped his head resting on my shoulder.

He sprung up and looked at me curiously.

"You haven't finished it yet. I thought you loved it?"

"I just want you to taste it, even for a bite. Its really good trust me."

After that I reached for my bag and grabbed my extra chopsticks and reached it for him.

But instead of reaching for the clean ones he grabbed the ones I already used and started to dig in.

No word came into my mouth, my hands are still in the air while holding the clean chopsticks.

"Ill use this one instead. Now bring that back to your bag."

I just blinked and placed it back.

"Uhmm finish that OK? Thank you for giving me some."

I was about to stand up when he held my wrisk again and dragged me down.

"Just stay."

I didn't know what came into myself but I followed him.

Aishhh it must be the noodles.